KLOW Peptide Causing Headaches?

stockriderman

Explorer
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
ON
My little rat had been taking ghk for 2 months, then I made the switch to KLOW, and right after that the head aches began. They show up 1-2h after pinning and stick around for 4-5 hours. Normally this rat almost never had head ache issues - only 0-2 times per year, and that was when I didn't give it enough water during summer. The rat drinks roughly 3L of water daily, so it's quite uncommon.

Has this happened to anyone else? Klow80, reconstituted in 2.5ml bac. 10unit per pin ~2mg ghk+ 0.4mg of all the others.
 
Yes. For me, BPC-157 and TB-500 can bring them on. My daughter has seen this too, and so have other people I know. Occasionally, Ghk-cu and KPV are able to ease a headache.
 
Did you keep going with it? Was the dose the same, or did you lower it? Any advil? I'm trying to figure out how to keep this manageable across the next 3-4 months that I plan to use it. The headache also feels a lot like what a big viagra dose does (say a 100mg pill), with a bit of pressure behind the eyes.

So I'm wondering whether a few of the components in klow might act as vasodilators too. If that's the case, then dropping to a lower dose could be the answer.
 
Back
Top