Flying with a paramotor is what I love most. A pilot friend of mine crashed last year — bad landing, wind coming from the wrong side — and dislocated his shoulder. He's nearly 70, and recovery has been rough. Since the accident, pain never left him, and he was too afraid to get back in the air. The doctors' verdict was that he'd have to accept living with it, that he'd never heal enough to fly again. For a paramotor pilot, sitting on the ground while the weather is perfect isn't something you can accept. Think of a bird that can't use its wings. He was miserable.
4 months ago, I brought up KLOW with him, and he said yes. I bought a KLOW80 kit and mapped out a 12-week plan using 4 vials, ramping the dose up gradually. I mixed each vial when its turn came and kept track of how he used it. The first 8 weeks brought nothing, and I didn't feel safe pushing the dose higher because of the Copper in the blend. That made me decide KLOW couldn't deliver what it promised, since the dosages are locked in.
I then got a Wolverine10 kit (5mg, BPC157+5mg, TB500) and had him add 500mcg/day over the final 20 days of his KLOW run. At day 15 I asked whether it had done anything at all. Not really, was his answer. So I said we should quit both KLOW and Wolverine. He wanted to know why, then mentioned that he'd been pain-free for 45 days
. He hadn't been certain it was healed, so he didn't dare use the arm or even bring it up until he was sure. Wolverine changed nothing meaningful. But the pain is gone. He told me he can't wait for cycle number two.
My takeaway on KLOW, in the end: it takes time. Still, it works. I told him to begin training the shoulder with light weights to build strength. With luck, KLOW gives him back his wings in a few months.
4 months ago, I brought up KLOW with him, and he said yes. I bought a KLOW80 kit and mapped out a 12-week plan using 4 vials, ramping the dose up gradually. I mixed each vial when its turn came and kept track of how he used it. The first 8 weeks brought nothing, and I didn't feel safe pushing the dose higher because of the Copper in the blend. That made me decide KLOW couldn't deliver what it promised, since the dosages are locked in.
I then got a Wolverine10 kit (5mg, BPC157+5mg, TB500) and had him add 500mcg/day over the final 20 days of his KLOW run. At day 15 I asked whether it had done anything at all. Not really, was his answer. So I said we should quit both KLOW and Wolverine. He wanted to know why, then mentioned that he'd been pain-free for 45 days
My takeaway on KLOW, in the end: it takes time. Still, it works. I told him to begin training the shoulder with light weights to build strength. With luck, KLOW gives him back his wings in a few months.