KLOW DIY — Looking for Input

chavez636

Explorer
Joined
Jan 22, 2026
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Hey everyone, Suppose a person already has BPC157, TB500, KPV, and GHKCU on hand — could they pull the right amount from every vial in sequence and then inject it all at once? Clearly that's the KLOW combo, but I'm curious whether doing it this way works for cost savings and fewer injection sites. Is there any research or firsthand knowledge about this approach? I'd

really like to hear it. Wishing you all a good day.
 
Yes, it works — though after trying it myself, pulling from several vials before you pin leaves the needle somewhat dull. These days my reconstituted ghkcu and kpv live together in one vial, plus I keep a pre-mixed wolverine vial on hand, so I only need two shots...

Well, to be honest: in the morning it's a beauty blend shot and a wolverine shot, then in the evening a kpv shot and one more wolverine shot
 
ladyj779 said:

Yes, it works — though after trying it myself, pulling from several vials before you pin leaves the needle somewhat dull. These days my reconstituted ghkcu and kpv live together in one vial, plus I keep a pre-mixed wolverine vial on hand, so I only need two shots...

Well, to be honest: in the morning it's a beauty blend shot and a wolverine shot, then in the evening a kpv shot and one more wolverine shot
For that reason I keep syringes and needles separate; I pull from the vials with a 25G and use a 29G to inject (if you want, they go as high as 34G).

My own daily routine is 2mg GHK-Cu plus 250 mcg KPV and 250 mcg BPC-157, and I pin TB-500 at 2.5mg on alternating days. All of them go into one syringe.
 
DrPEPr said:


That's why I use syringes and seperate needles; 25G to draw from vials and 29G for stabbing (you can get them up to 34G if you like).

Personally I draw 2mg GHK-Cu + 250 mcg KPV and 250 mcg BPC-157 daily and pin TB-500 at 2.5mg every other day. I do mix them all in the same syringe.

Click to expand...
Yep...changing out needles is more hassle than it's worth for me 😂 I don't have faith in myself to pull that off without screwing it up.
 
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the assistance. Taking it a bit further: if you had every compound on hand, is it possible to prepare a KLOW vial of your own? Could you reconstitute each one and pull the proper amount from every vial so you end up with your own KLOW? Just looking to cut costs a little 🙂
 
chavez636 said:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the assistance. Taking it a bit further: if you had every compound on hand, is it possible to prepare a KLOW vial of your own? Could you reconstitute each one and pull the proper amount from every vial so you end up with your own KLOW? Just looking to cut costs a little 🙂

This is something I do frequently. 1 cartridge, 1 injection.
 
chavez636 said:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the assistance. Taking it a bit further: if you had every compound on hand, is it possible to prepare a KLOW vial of your own? Could you reconstitute each one and pull the proper amount from every vial so you end up with your own KLOW? Just looking to cut costs a little 🙂
Purchasing KLOW as a single product is the cheaper route, though it comes with the extra uncertainty of how much of each component is actually in the vial.

A fast scan of one price list: bought individually, they add up to $270; KLOW80 on its own runs $160. A pre-mixed BPC/TB500 option would cost $185.

Unless I've got your meaning wrong.
 
dolph said:

chavez636 said:

Thanks everyone, I appreciate the assistance. Taking it a bit further: if you had every compound on hand, is it possible to prepare a KLOW vial of your own? Could you reconstitute each one and pull the proper amount from every vial so you end up with your own KLOW? Just looking to cut costs a little 🙂
Purchasing KLOW as a single product is the cheaper route, though it comes with the extra uncertainty of how much of each component is actually in the vial.

A fast scan of one price list: bought individually, they add up to $270; KLOW80 on its own runs $160. A pre-mixed BPC/TB500 option would cost $185.

Unless I've got your meaning wrong.
That's interesting—I had simply figured that purchasing each item on its own would work out cheaper, yet once I actually check the price, you're right. I appreciate your reply.
 
Back
Top