KLOW compared with KLOWverine

CNCCurrency said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Wait, what is this?
I'm only kidding, dude. What's your question?
 
skaylife said:

BigRed1 said:

Lately I've been avoiding blends. Both of the last KLOW orders I placed came back from testing with odd ratios. When a vial has 58mg GHK alongside 7mg KPV, the numbers are off, and you'll inevitably end up taking too much or too little of one component.

So I've switched to making my own: a GHK/KPV mix and a separate BPC/TB mix, which lets me keep the dosages dialed in.
Perhaps what you're really getting is just the impression of tighter dosing control. Suppose the vials themselves are either short or heavy on fill? As I see it, there's no added danger in terms of getting the dose right whether you purchase it as KLOW or mix your own KLOW. Either way, certainty only comes if you send them out for labo testing.

You're right, I can't be 100% certain. But using the example I mentioned, if my GHK-CU on its own comes back at about 58mg, then I can base my dosing on that and tweak it as needed.

With a pre-made KLOW blend, though, there's nothing I can adjust — I'd just have to accept whatever ratio I get.
 
Back
Top