KLOW compared with KLOWverine

tcpnomad

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
200
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
 
tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Yeah, I've come across that…what about the Deadpool blend, have you seen it? I find all of this pretty fascinating.

I'm all for it, people should do whatever suits them, right?
 
My take: the version containing KPV is KLOW, while the one lacking KPV is simply GLOW. I’ve used KLOW for roughly 6 weeks now. The change is unmistakable — my long-standing hip and lower back pain has nearly disappeared.
 
trey915 said:

My take: the version containing KPV is KLOW, while the one lacking KPV is simply GLOW. I’ve used KLOW for roughly 6 weeks now. The change is unmistakable — my long-standing hip and lower back pain has nearly disappeared.
That's not exactly right.

The Wolverine stack consists of BPC-157 and TB-500.

KLOW combines GHKCu, BPC-157, TB-500, and KPV in a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

KLOWverine combines GHKCu, BPC-157, TB-500, and KPV in a 5:2:2:2 ratio.

To me, the name KLOWverine is redundant, similar to saying "as ASAP as possible". Still, it might serve well enough to signal the higher ratios.
 
trey915 said:

I haven’t come across any vendor that specifically sells something named wolverine.
Certain vendors list it under the name Wolverine, sometimes putting that in parentheses. Still, Wolverine is just the casual label used for the BPC-157/TB-500 combination.
 
Stace_wow said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Yeah, I've come across that…what about the Deadpool blend, have you seen it? I find all of this pretty fascinating.

I'm all for it, people should do whatever suits them, right?

Ah, so that's KLOW minus the GHKCu — which stings like a motherfucker, so it tracks. Just came across a GB list calling it the "Triforce Blend" 😆! Folks are getting creative.
 
tcpnomad said:

trey915 said:

I haven’t come across any vendor that specifically sells something named wolverine.
Certain vendors list it under the name Wolverine, sometimes putting that in parentheses. Still, Wolverine is just the casual label used for the BPC-157/TB-500 combination.
That makes sense. What I’m getting at is that the KLOW I’ve come across is always 80mg, the 5:1:1:1 version. A 5:2:2:2 or 110mg blend? I’ve never run into that.
 
tcpnomad said:

Stace_wow said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Yeah, I've come across that…what about the Deadpool blend, have you seen it? I find all of this pretty fascinating.

I'm all for it, people should do whatever suits them, right?

Ah, so that's KLOW minus the GHKCu — which stings like a motherfucker, so it tracks. Just came across a GB list calling it the "Triforce Blend" 😆! Folks are getting creative.
On top of that, the Wolverine stack is missing KPV, and KPV is what helps lessen the sting from the ghkcu.
 
trey915 said:

tcpnomad said:

trey915 said:

I haven’t come across any vendor that specifically sells something named wolverine.
Certain vendors list it under the name Wolverine, sometimes putting that in parentheses. Still, Wolverine is just the casual label used for the BPC-157/TB-500 combination.
That makes sense. What I’m getting at is that the KLOW I’ve come across is always 80mg, the 5:1:1:1 version. A 5:2:2:2 or 110mg blend? I’ve never run into that.
Additionally, that 5:2:2:2 blend would also cut down on the sting.
 
Deadpool = BPC/TB/Cartalax -10/10/10

Honey Badger = BPC/TB/KPV - 10/10/10

KLOW = GHK/BPC/TB/KPV - 50/10/10/10

GLOW = GHK/BPC/TB - 50/10/10

I make my own 50/20/20/20 by getting 1 kit of KLOW plus 1 kit of Honey Badger. My dosing is 3.75/1.5/1.5/1.5mg.

A pre-blended 50/20/20/20 is something I would buy without hesitation.

-
 
Lately I've been avoiding blends. Both of the last KLOW orders I placed came back from testing with odd ratios. When a vial has 58mg GHK alongside 7mg KPV, the numbers are off, and you'll inevitably end up taking too much or too little of one component.

So I've switched to making my own: a GHK/KPV mix and a separate BPC/TB mix, which lets me keep the dosages dialed in.
 
tcpnomad said:

Stace_wow said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Yeah, I've come across that…what about the Deadpool blend, have you seen it? I find all of this pretty fascinating.

I'm all for it, people should do whatever suits them, right?

Ah, so that's KLOW minus the GHKCu — which stings like a motherfucker, so it tracks. Just came across a GB list calling it the "Triforce Blend" 😆! Folks are getting creative.
Wasn't Deadpool supposed to be Wolverine with Cartalax added?

Triforce 😆😆😆

Honestly, I just can't keep track 😆
 
KPV at 30, Klow plus Wolverine, Cartalax. 😃

50 with 20, 20 and 40, then 20 - KWOW.
 
Stace_wow said:

tcpnomad said:

Stace_wow said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Yeah, I've come across that…what about the Deadpool blend, have you seen it? I find all of this pretty fascinating.

I'm all for it, people should do whatever suits them, right?

Ah, so that's KLOW minus the GHKCu — which stings like a motherfucker, so it tracks. Just came across a GB list calling it the "Triforce Blend" 😆! Folks are getting creative.
Wasn't Deadpool supposed to be Wolverine with Cartalax added?

Triforce 😆😆😆

Honestly, I just can't keep track 😆
Yeah — that matches what I discovered. Google wouldn't budge and kept saying it was KPV. Once I pushed, it claimed it could be either one. Then somebody mentioned that the version containing KPV is called Honey Badger. Sheesh.

Meh — they're all just Wolverine spin-offs, with Cartalax, KPV and/or GHKCu thrown in. Flavor of the day. At this stage, who cares. Gobble, gobble. I'll take every peptide there is.
 
tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Wait, what is this?
 
CNCCurrency said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Wait, what is this?
"WHEN YOU HOVER YOUR CURSOR OVER A THREAD YOU CAN READ A SMALL PART", he said.
 
BigRed1 said:

Lately I've been avoiding blends. Both of the last KLOW orders I placed came back from testing with odd ratios. When a vial has 58mg GHK alongside 7mg KPV, the numbers are off, and you'll inevitably end up taking too much or too little of one component.

So I've switched to making my own: a GHK/KPV mix and a separate BPC/TB mix, which lets me keep the dosages dialed in.
Perhaps what you're really getting is just the impression of tighter dosing control. Suppose the vials themselves are either short or heavy on fill? As I see it, there's no added danger in terms of getting the dose right whether you purchase it as KLOW or mix your own KLOW. Either way, certainty only comes if you send them out for labo testing.
 
tcpnomad said:

CNCCurrency said:

tcpnomad said:

How do you all feel about the freshly circulating blend?

KLOW already amounts to Wolverine, with KPV and GHKCu added at a 5:1:1:1 ratio.

A KLOWverine version has now appeared too. It uses the identical ingredients, only the ratio shifts to 5:2:2:2.

EDIT: corrected KLOWolverine to KLOWverine.
Wait, what is this?
"WHEN YOU HOVER YOUR CURSOR OVER A THREAD YOU CAN READ A SMALL PART", he said.

5ac8e645ede7b16e06e201d46b57bf2b66570113167ae935a0cacb4200a09124.gif
 
Back
Top