KLOW COAs: is a reaction warning being missed?

bamagirl26

Explorer
Joined
Jul 14, 2026
Messages
331
Reaction score
0
Location
NE
I've been going through COAs and weighing up KLOW or Wolverine, and I've seen reports here of people reacting badly, which made me stop and dig deeper into the ingredients, the testing, all of it. I just came across these two COAs (presumably the same batch https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/212745-Klow_80mg_SSKZ4GQWVXF4 https://verify.janoshik.com/tests/212747-Klow_80mg_3I7FJ47U74U2 for KLOW, and the wording on the second one didn't make a lot of sense to me, so I copied and pasted it into chat — and I'm a bit concerned that some people won't understand what it means (the product is also supposed to be 80 mg, and the ingredients don't add up to 80 by a fair way (73.85)

What I copied over from the Janoshik report: LCMS came back showing mannitol, disaccharide GHK-Cu, KPV, TB-500 (TB4),

BPC-157, plus their degradation products. The LCMS spectra were attached into an AI - I know you can't take Ai at its word, but I asked what it meant.. it replied, and then I asked:

would this be risky to inject, and what exactly are fragmented peaks of lower abundance and degradation products? And the chat said:

Yes — injecting this thing comes with severe, life-threatening safety risks, because the degradation products aren't verified and GHK-Cu is toxic when the dose is wrong. [1, 2]. (less bothered about the copper risk bc people here seem to grasp the correct dosage, but the degradation here looks worrying, and I wonder whether this is what happened to a forum member recently)

Important Safety Warning

  • High Toxicity Risk: GHK-Cu belongs to the copper peptides; copper that's free or poorly bound can cause serious oxidative stress, cellular damage, and systemic toxicity when it goes straight into tissue or the bloodstream. [1]
  • Immune Reactions: What's left after degradation is chemically altered material, and the body can read it as something foreign. An injection can therefore set off a sharp immune response, severe allergic reactions — even anaphylaxis. [1, 2, 3]
  • Injection Site Infections: When degradation products are sitting in there, it strongly points to a product that has broken down, is unstable, or is missing sterile quality controls — and that significantly raises the odds of an abscess or systemic infection
Long post, I know — but I saw people reacting to the COA with fire emoji, as though they were pleased about it, and I'm trying to work out whether I'm being alarmist or whether this is normal?
 
I'm right there with you on this one — my own Klow post just went up, covering what I've been noticing. One thing I'll mention: the COA I have basically mirrors the Tirz LCMS analysis, nearly identical wording.

As for the fill, I get why that would get under your skin. Under 80mg of peps.

Fingers crossed somebody with a lot more know-how than me jumps in and clears things up for the two of us.
 
At "normal" doses, toxicity is not something you're probably facing. In ghkcu, the copper that's actually available sits far under what's considered safe each day.

And from a vial that's under dosed, toxicity is even less of a concern.

The ai reply looks like the usual thing it says when someone first asks about peptides — basically that you're doomed 🤷

As for the other random bits, those are fillers making up most of the puck.
 
The copper part didn't worry me, since I'm aware that some people deliberately inject it—which an AI might find odd—but the "degradation products" appear to result from peptides breaking down due to storage, heat, or shipping (hard to say what exactly). Regardless of what triggered the peptide degradation, those become modified chemical structures that the body could reject upon injection. I realize this whole area is gray, so there are definitely some risks, but I suppose the key question is: how harmful is it to inject something that measures so far below "peptide" (73.85 vs 80 MG)? Perhaps I'm misinterpreting all of this.
 
That vial is under dosed 🤷 In every vial, regardless of the dose, filler makes up the majority of the puck.

It seems like you're interpreting this as lower purity, but this coa doesn't allow you to determine that, since it explicitly states that a purity test was not performed. The fact that there's less doesn't indicate anything other than there being less.
 
ladyj779 said:

That vial is under dosed 🤷 In every vial, regardless of the dose, filler makes up the majority of the puck.

It seems like you're interpreting this as lower purity, but this coa doesn't allow you to determine that, since it explicitly states that a purity test was not performed. The fact that there's less doesn't indicate anything other than there being less.
Thanks, that matches my read on it. My assumption had been 73.85 of peptide plus 6.15 of assorted degraded byproduct, though that interpretation seems off given that I've come across underfilled and overfilled vials before without reaching that conclusion.
 
Back
Top