KLOW BAC WATER DOSAGE ECT COLOR

ussop

Explorer
Joined
Apr 17, 2026
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles
Hi, I've got a handful of things I want to ask regarding KLOW80.

I know these come across as beginner-level questions. And yes, I've done my own research already — the reason I'm still asking is that you can look at my earlier threads (I ran into trouble with this very same thing before, and I'm trying not to screw it up this time, though it ended up working out fine, lol).

But this involves five compounds at 1.

There's a lot I'd like to hear different opinions on.

So, is the color change okay?

Also, what about the copper and its injection?

How much bac water should I inject? I'm really confused about the entire process. I want to start with a small dosage and inject it as I go. I really want to get all the benefits from everything in here.

I heard someone say I should take ZINC.
 
I only use ghk, not KLOW, but the zinc and copper toxicity talk stems from this: taking zinc is fine if it helps you feel more at ease and better, yet copper toxicity issues are extremely difficult to run into with ghk-cu. By weight it is only about 13% copper, so at a typical 2mg dose that comes to roughly 0.3mg of copper. The RDA for copper, if I remember right, is 0.9mg (before this edit I had put 8 mg), so it is not even close.

When it comes to injections, ghk is repeatedly reported to cause odd pain while injecting and immediately afterward. This could be due to copper ions scattering through tissue and triggering inflammation (I am not certain about that exact mechanism, but it is something copper related), and varying sources and manufacturing methods may either reduce or worsen the problem. Even so, in most cases the pain does not take away from its benefits.
 
Month said:

I only use ghk, not KLOW, but the zinc and copper toxicity talk stems from this: taking zinc is fine if it helps you feel more at ease and better, yet copper toxicity issues are extremely difficult to run into with ghk-cu. By weight it is only about 13% copper, so at a typical 2mg dose that comes to roughly 0.3mg of copper. The RDA for copper, if I remember right, is 0.9mg (before this edit I had put 8 mg), so it is not even close.

When it comes to injections, ghk is repeatedly reported to cause odd pain while injecting and immediately afterward. This could be due to copper ions scattering through tissue and triggering inflammation (I am not certain about that exact mechanism, but it is something copper related), and varying sources and manufacturing methods may either reduce or worsen the problem. Even so, in most cases the pain does not take away from its benefits.
I'm trying to figure out the right amount of bac water to use and what dosage to begin at. My plan is to start off on the lower side with $KLOW.
 
Typically it's GHK-cu that gets the highest dose out of those 4, not five as you said at the beginning, so just base your dosing around the Ghk-cu. A standard dose, like I mentioned, is 2mg of ghk cu, which would give you 2mg plus 0.4mg of each of the other substances. If you'd rather ease in more slowly, you can take 2mg total, meaning 1.25 mg of ghk cu and 0.25 mg of each of the other substances.

If that's the case, it's simply math:

say you want 2 mg per 0.30 ml /30 units

then:

bac water amount = x

0.30 ml ----- 2mg (amount per dose)

x ml -------- 80mg (amount per vial)

x=80*0.30/2= 3ml

adjust this however you prefer, 0.30 is the volume you want to pin and 2mg is the combined dosage of all 4 peps
 
When I mix KLOW, I use 3ml of bac water. From that, each dose I pull is roughly 0.3 ml, which delivers 5mg of ghk-cu. For me, the fat along the side of my love handles—not the back—works best for steering clear of any reactions. There’s a little pain for a few hours afterward, but it’s nothing worth mentioning.

By the way, you really should look into this a lot more. Perhaps take it slower.
 
6b66eda6670035363d30ba74190c2cfd05e72516407f1c26acd26c84fbdc8aa6.webp
 
mybodyisasewer said:

When I mix KLOW, I use 3ml of bac water. From that, each dose I pull is roughly 0.3 ml, which delivers 5mg of ghk-cu. For me, the fat along the side of my love handles—not the back—works best for steering clear of any reactions. There’s a little pain for a few hours afterward, but it’s nothing worth mentioning.

By the way, you really should look into this a lot more. Perhaps take it slower.
I'm with you on that...
 
I already looked into this, and I just want to confirm.

Is your whole existence about putting down folks who ask things and get a kick out of it?

Come back with a real answer after this. I can't wait to get a laugh out of your suffering.
 
mybodyisasewer said:

When I mix KLOW, I use 3ml of bac water. From that, each dose I pull is roughly 0.3 ml, which delivers 5mg of ghk-cu. For me, the fat along the side of my love handles—not the back—works best for steering clear of any reactions. There’s a little pain for a few hours afterward, but it’s nothing worth mentioning.

By the way, you really should look into this a lot more. Perhaps take it slower.
I’ve gone through this already, I only wanted to confirm. (Is there anyone who truly reads my whole message?)

9b4507156ee30a59c7c9db9c5969449eeccdc1b4d6dfd2895ba90a83f094453a.webp
 
Back
Top