KLOW and Dizziness: Anyone Else?

Mr.Tired

Explorer
Joined
Nov 14, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Midwest USA
I figured my KLOW research was beginning at a gentle pace. The dose was 7.5 units drawn from a 3ml vial of KLOW 80.

Roughly 3 minutes later, the dizziness hit. It kept building for about another 5 minutes, then reached its worst point and began to fade. For a while there, it was genuinely frightening.

When I looked into it, I found plenty of material on ISRs (which, for what it's worth, I didn't get), but none of it had me ready for this. Has anyone else had this kind of reaction to KLOW, or have any ideas what might be behind it?
 
This is a new one on me with klow. Other peps such as mt1, nad+ and ss31 hit me fast, but klow has never done anything like that.
 
Update for anyone else who might go through this. On day 2, I checked blood pressure both before and after.

There was a notable rise in blood pressure, hitting its highest point roughly 7 minutes after the injection. It dropped back down fairly fast afterward.

How it felt was nowhere near as rough as day 1, and it cleared up a lot sooner. Judging by how I felt then versus now, my blood pressure yesterday was probably dangerously high. For what it's worth, I'm sure this wasn't just anxiety.

PSA: go slow when researching a new peptide, folks. Everyone reacts differently to this stuff.
 
Back
Top