KLOW and Copper Uglies Concern?

darkreta120

Explorer
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
Sunday was my first day on KLOW, and since I already apply a retinoid each night, the copper uglies have me a bit anxious. My usual timing for KLOW injections is around noon or the afternoon. I began with roughly 2mg of KLOW, but today I went up to 4mg of KLOW since I was sore and my chronic back pain had flared up. I’m wondering whether this will be too harsh on my skin, and if I should just stay at 2mg and wait a few weeks before increasing the dose.
 
darkreta120 said:

Sunday was my first day on KLOW, and since I already apply a retinoid each night, the copper uglies have me a bit anxious. My usual timing for KLOW injections is around noon or the afternoon. I began with roughly 2mg of KLOW, but today I went up to 4mg of KLOW since I was sore and my chronic back pain had flared up. I’m wondering whether this will be too harsh on my skin, and if I should just stay at 2mg and wait a few weeks before increasing the dose.
Since KLOW is a blend, saying 4mg KLOW doesn't really clarify things.

My routine is tretinoin nightly, and I was on KLOW (12 units, mixed with 3ml bac water), which worked out to 2mg GHK-CU each dose.

Around week 4, some uglies showed up, mostly little pimples, but it cleared in about a week and my skin tone improved a lot.

Now that my KLOW cycle is done, I'm staying on 1mg GHK-CU per day.
 
RascalRaccoon said:

darkreta120 said:

Sunday was my first day on KLOW, and since I already apply a retinoid each night, the copper uglies have me a bit anxious. My usual timing for KLOW injections is around noon or the afternoon. I began with roughly 2mg of KLOW, but today I went up to 4mg of KLOW since I was sore and my chronic back pain had flared up. I’m wondering whether this will be too harsh on my skin, and if I should just stay at 2mg and wait a few weeks before increasing the dose.
Since KLOW is a blend, saying 4mg KLOW doesn't really clarify things.

My routine is tretinoin nightly, and I was on KLOW (12 units, mixed with 3ml bac water), which worked out to 2mg GHK-CU each dose.

Around week 4, some uglies showed up, mostly little pimples, but it cleared in about a week and my skin tone improved a lot.

Now that my KLOW cycle is done, I'm staying on 1mg GHK-CU per day.
Nearly all KLOW follows a 50/10/10/10 ratio, though overfill or underfill can shift those numbers a bit.

With that in mind, my guess is their dose worked out to 2.5 mg of ghk-cu alongside 500 mcg each of BPC, tb, and kpv.
 
Neurogroot said:

RascalRaccoon said:

darkreta120 said:

Sunday was my first day on KLOW, and since I already apply a retinoid each night, the copper uglies have me a bit anxious. My usual timing for KLOW injections is around noon or the afternoon. I began with roughly 2mg of KLOW, but today I went up to 4mg of KLOW since I was sore and my chronic back pain had flared up. I’m wondering whether this will be too harsh on my skin, and if I should just stay at 2mg and wait a few weeks before increasing the dose.
Since KLOW is a blend, saying 4mg KLOW doesn't really clarify things.

My routine is tretinoin nightly, and I was on KLOW (12 units, mixed with 3ml bac water), which worked out to 2mg GHK-CU each dose.

Around week 4, some uglies showed up, mostly little pimples, but it cleared in about a week and my skin tone improved a lot.

Now that my KLOW cycle is done, I'm staying on 1mg GHK-CU per day.
Nearly all KLOW follows a 50/10/10/10 ratio, though overfill or underfill can shift those numbers a bit.

With that in mind, my guess is their dose worked out to 2.5 mg of ghk-cu alongside 500 mcg each of BPC, tb, and kpv.
Yeah, that matches what I've got. Honestly, I was under the impression that every KLOW was identical.
 
Kirbyzx6 said:

To handle the uglies, take zinc supplement pills at 30-50mg every day.
I came across information saying that 30-50mg of Zinc might be excessive, and that roughly 15mg per day is more appropriate while on KLOW. The reasoning had to do with it neutralizing or working against the copper, which would render it ineffective. I wish I could recall where I saw that.
 
Back
Top