I picked up Kisspeptin through a forum sponsor / Vendor. The initial 2 vials came out fine and mixed up cleanly with BAC water. That BAC water came from the same vendor too. I placed the order in late March 2026 and it showed up at my house during the 1st week of April 2026. So roughly 3 weeks back.
The peptides and BAC water stay in my refrigerator the whole time. Before mixing, I let both the BAC water and the peptide vial sit until they reach room temp. Yet for some reason every bit of my Kisspeptin appears to gel up the moment the BAC water goes in. Once the BAC water is added, this happens in under 15 sec.
As I mentioned, out of the 10 vials I bought, the first 2 mixed up perfectly and I used them. The gel issue showed up yesterday.
I emailed the Vendor and am waiting on a reply.
anyone have any idea what's going on?






The peptides and BAC water stay in my refrigerator the whole time. Before mixing, I let both the BAC water and the peptide vial sit until they reach room temp. Yet for some reason every bit of my Kisspeptin appears to gel up the moment the BAC water goes in. Once the BAC water is added, this happens in under 15 sec.
As I mentioned, out of the 10 vials I bought, the first 2 mixed up perfectly and I used them. The gel issue showed up yesterday.
I emailed the Vendor and am waiting on a reply.
anyone have any idea what's going on?