Researcher6076
Explorer
My interest in the Russian (Khavinson) Longevity Protocols goes back a while. Yes, the evidence is moderate to weak. Of course, they were originally done with Thymalin from bovine thymus plus Epithalamin from bovine pineal tissue and those are not obtainable now. Khavinson's own fix was to develop Epitalon as Epithalamin's stand-in, and that is what we reach for today if the protocol is something we want to experiment with. Some practitioners, though, use Thymulin, wrongly, in place of Thymalin. They may be thrown by how alike the names sound, which is exactly what happened to me until I dived deep. Worse still, gray vendors put Thymalin on vials of Thymulin. And peptide podcasts and websites still point people at Thymulin for this use case.
The deeper dive shows something else: Crystagen, developed by Khavinson, is the synthetic stand-in for Thymalin.
Notes are attached, and anyone with the time and the inclination to criticise or suggest improvements is welcome to do so. Inside you'll find why I think Epitalon is justified, why Crystagen is, dosing for each based on what the Russian monographs seem to say, how to sequence Epitalon / Crystagen / Pinealon, and more.
The notes are as good as I can make them, and I know some of you know things I don’t, so whatever others can add is genuinely valued.
The deeper dive shows something else: Crystagen, developed by Khavinson, is the synthetic stand-in for Thymalin.
Notes are attached, and anyone with the time and the inclination to criticise or suggest improvements is welcome to do so. Inside you'll find why I think Epitalon is justified, why Crystagen is, dosing for each based on what the Russian monographs seem to say, how to sequence Epitalon / Crystagen / Pinealon, and more.
The notes are as good as I can make them, and I know some of you know things I don’t, so whatever others can add is genuinely valued.