Keeping tirzepatide in powder form: how should it be stored?

ColdSmoke said:

Is this just an argument for argument's sake? The type of person who has to be correct even when they aren't?
I’m not agreeing with you—I’m pushing back. The way I see it, you either raised a question about how your own freezer behaves in a highly atypical way, or you meant the typical frost-free freezer, which for a very short time warms by 15-20 degrees. That brief warmth is enough to thaw a very thin film of condensation, after which it promptly goes back to its usual 0 degrees Fahrenheit.
 
Are you claiming that temperature swings between 15 and 20° won’t lead to condensation? How exactly did you run your tests?
 
ColdSmoke said:

Are you claiming that temperature swings between 15 and 20° won’t lead to condensation? How exactly did you run your tests?

On the subject of condensation and frost-free freezers: my approach is to keep it in an insulated box and never let it touch a freezer shelf. I just tuck it in among the peas and blackberries.

There's an excellent thread and video—

Check the 22:40 mark in the video

Refrigerator: years

Freezer: decades

In a different video, I recall Peter Magic saying that Tirz specifically can remain viable for years stored in a garage.

-40 freezer: 40 years

He covers degradation and related topics.




Peptide Myths Busted: Janoshik Founder Sets the Record Straight



Learn how Janoshik founder Peter Magic is pioneering peptide testing with formulations that remove the need for backwater and stay effective for years. In this interview, he explains how lyophilized (freeze‑dried) peptides can remain stable over the long term—without additional...

051f0e2f5b7f6ffbb4a2f10b404546ba44b6197464dfbacec1b043fb189c69a3.png



GLP1Chat.com
 
Back
Top