can_pep
Explorer
Hey,
My partner and I began Reta yesterday.
We intend to push protein and water as high as we can, and to work in fiber whenever possible.
Right now we're focused on the eating side of things, trying to map out a solid approach.
My goal is to hold onto my muscle mass. I'm figuring that some time in the gym plus sufficient protein will do the trick. I'm also thinking about stacking MOTS-C roughly a month from now. At the moment I'm just looking into it and want to first see how Reta treats me.
Is there anything else we ought to be looking into that could be of help?
My partner and I began Reta yesterday.
We intend to push protein and water as high as we can, and to work in fiber whenever possible.
Right now we're focused on the eating side of things, trying to map out a solid approach.
My goal is to hold onto my muscle mass. I'm figuring that some time in the gym plus sufficient protein will do the trick. I'm also thinking about stacking MOTS-C roughly a month from now. At the moment I'm just looking into it and want to first see how Reta treats me.
Is there anything else we ought to be looking into that could be of help?