Keeping a Personal Blog for My Sema + Reta Experience

TinyPCOSgirl

Explorer
Joined
Mar 28, 2026
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
New York City
Hi there,

This thread will serve as my own blog where I document the sema+reta process I'm following.

What I'm doing is stacking 2.4mg of wegovy (semaglutide) together with 0.5mg retatrutide.

Only 20 minutes have passed since I gave myself the Reta injection.

My reason for combining sema and reta is that I don't want the prescription I have to be wasted. Sema goes in on Monday nights, and Reta goes in on Thursday nights.

At the start, I weigh 104.8 lbs (my height is 4ft 9in.) Because there's an event I need to attend, my aim is to get down to roughly 94-96 lbs within 4 weeks.
 
Your progress is looking great!

A 0.5mg reta dose stacks really well, but should you ever switch over to reta on its own, a sharp dose increase would likely be needed to keep appetite suppression going and prevent bouncing back.

Speaking as a guy, and this is only anecdotal, I've noticed that taking myo and d-chiro inositol in the morning appears to help curb my appetite too – and from what I understand it's commonly recommended for PCOS. (Skip ovasitol, it's overpriced!)

Best of luck reaching your goal and feeling skinny at the function! I've been counting calories and running a lot, and I'm down about 12lbs in 3 weeks. This stuff is lovely.
 
birdwhacker said:

Your progress is looking great!

A 0.5mg reta dose stacks really well, but should you ever switch over to reta on its own, a sharp dose increase would likely be needed to keep appetite suppression going and prevent bouncing back.

Speaking as a guy, and this is only anecdotal, I've noticed that taking myo and d-chiro inositol in the morning appears to help curb my appetite too – and from what I understand it's commonly recommended for PCOS. (Skip ovasitol, it's overpriced!)

Best of luck reaching your goal and feeling skinny at the function! I've been counting calories and running a lot, and I'm down about 12lbs in 3 weeks. This stuff is lovely.
Appreciate it!

Indeed, I take a shitton of supplements to manage my PCOS. Miyo d-chiro is among those suppliments.

At 0.5mg of Reta, I feel pretty fine.

Next week, I think I'll raise it to 1.0mg.
 
48-hour mark: apart from soreness in my abdominal muscles, I haven’t noticed any adverse reactions. The pin spot is where it hurts the most. Still, it’s not something I’d call unbearable or intolerable.
 
TinyPCOSgirl said:

Hi there,

This thread will serve as my own blog where I document the sema+reta process I'm following.

What I'm doing is stacking 2.4mg of wegovy (semaglutide) together with 0.5mg retatrutide.

Only 20 minutes have passed since I gave myself the Reta injection.

My reason for combining sema and reta is that I don't want the prescription I have to be wasted. Sema goes in on Monday nights, and Reta goes in on Thursday nights.

At the start, I weigh 104.8 lbs (my height is 4ft 9in.) Because there's an event I need to attend, my aim is to get down to roughly 94-96 lbs within 4 weeks.

Week 1 check-in.

Right now I weigh 102.8lbs. That's 2 lbs down from last Thursday!

My Wegovy injection went in Monday night, and now I'm dealing with stomach trouble. I keep running to the toilet and peeing a lot. Still, I'm not complaining, because it's flushing out extra water weight.

My 2nd Reta shot is due tomorrow. I'm bumping the dose up to 1.0mg.
 
tendency said:

That pairing is solid — it ought to melt off a good amount of fat. Do you incorporate any resistance training?
Not at all. I don't lift or do any kind of exercise. My routine is largely sedentary. Under 5k steps is all the walking I get, just getting back and forth to work.

Diet is where most of my attention goes.

For the most part I eat a single meal a day, made up of a soup plus some kind of protein.
 
TinyPCOSgirl said:


Nope. No exercise or lifting. This is mostly sedentary. The only walking I do is less than 5k steps a day: a commute to-and-from work.

I’m mostly watching my diet.

I’m sticking to mostly one meal a day which consists of a protein source and a soup.

Click to expand...
Hold tight. You'll be paired with a required weekend-warrior gym bro. Get ready by downing a gallon of milk 2 times per day. There's no point in resisting.
 
TinyPCOSgirl said:

Update:

Dose 2 of Reta, at 1.0mg, is now in.

Current scale reading: 103.6.lbs.

Fingers crossed that by next Thursday I'm down 3lbs 🙏
UPDATE:

Tuesday is nearly here, and those 3lbs never came off. I have to take some of the blame for that. Usually I stick to One meal a day, but yesterday I ate two meals, so my weight is still sitting at 103.6lbs. If I had stuck to my usual pattern, I'd be at 102.0 - 101.8 lbs right now.

After 1.0mg of Reta, the side effects have started showing up. Constipation has set in; my body is struggling to flush things out. On top of that, the constipation is giving me a mild bloated feeling.

Because I ate late last night, I'm going to do a 36 hour fast, with only green juice today, to try to ease the bloat and constipation.

My Wegovy dose is due tonight. With any luck, that will get things moving.
 
FINAL UPDATE.

On Friday May 14, 2006, I closed out this Journey at 100.6 lbs.

Between April 16, 2026 and May 14, 2026, I dropped from 104.8 lbs to 100.6 lbs.

Over those 4 weeks, that adds up to a 4.2lbs loss overall.

If I'm being honest, pairing Tirzepatide with Reta would probably have given me stronger results.

After coming back from my vacation, my weight now sits at 107.0 lbs.

My insurance still covers two more syringes of wegovy. In two weeks I will definitely make the switch to Terzepatide and kick off a new thread documenting my fresh journey of stacking Terz+Reta.
 
Turns out I wasn’t being honest earlier.

There will be a few more updates in this thread from me, right up until I’ve used up every last bit of my semaglutide prescription.

As of now, the scale reads 102.6lbs.

My guess is that the extra pounds I picked up while away were mostly water, which would explain how fast they came off.

To get back to where I was before the trip, 100.8lbs, I still have 2 pounds to go.
 
Last entry before I switch over to Tirzepatide.

Down to 99.0 lbs now! I bumped my Reta up to 2.5mg last week, and the pounds are just dropping away!!

I can't wait!! Starting tomorrow I'll be stacking Tirz+reta.

I'm genuinely excited about where this is heading!

85lbs is what I'm aiming for!
 
I've really enjoyed reading this, these updates are great!! I'm in a comparable situation, being on the shorter side and not having a huge amount to lose (5”2 and aiming to drop 12kg). Last year I lost 13kg on Mounjaro (Tirz), but because I dropped it so fast I ended up with a bit of sagging skin, so I put weight back on and restarted with Reta. Right now I'm taking 2mg every 6 days and have gone from 72.4kg down to 67.5kg over roughly 5-6 weeks 🥰

I've also found that KPV really helps with the constipation!! I've always dealt with that, but my bowels seem to be functioning better these days!
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

I've really enjoyed reading this, these updates are great!! I'm in a comparable situation, being on the shorter side and not having a huge amount to lose (5”2 and aiming to drop 12kg). Last year I lost 13kg on Mounjaro (Tirz), but because I dropped it so fast I ended up with a bit of sagging skin, so I put weight back on and restarted with Reta. Right now I'm taking 2mg every 6 days and have gone from 72.4kg down to 67.5kg over roughly 5-6 weeks 🥰

I've also found that KPV really helps with the constipation!! I've always dealt with that, but my bowels seem to be functioning better these days!

Thanks a lot! And well done on your own path! You're crushing it!

I really believe Reta is going to deliver for both of us 🙂

My final numbers are in!

At the end of my Sema+Reta run, my weight was only 99lbs.

Reta began for me at just 0.5mg. After that I went up to 2.5mg, and I intend to remain at that level. As for Wegovy, it has stayed at 2.4Mg the whole time - the highest dose you can get.

This is probably going to be my last post in this thread. My Tirz+Reta journey has now started. My first Tirz shot, at 5mg, was just administered.

A fresh thread will be where I blog about this journey. Hope to see you over there!
 
TinyPCOSgirl said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

I've really enjoyed reading this, these updates are great!! I'm in a comparable situation, being on the shorter side and not having a huge amount to lose (5”2 and aiming to drop 12kg). Last year I lost 13kg on Mounjaro (Tirz), but because I dropped it so fast I ended up with a bit of sagging skin, so I put weight back on and restarted with Reta. Right now I'm taking 2mg every 6 days and have gone from 72.4kg down to 67.5kg over roughly 5-6 weeks 🥰

I've also found that KPV really helps with the constipation!! I've always dealt with that, but my bowels seem to be functioning better these days!

Thanks a lot! And well done on your own path! You're crushing it!

I really believe Reta is going to deliver for both of us 🙂

My final numbers are in!

At the end of my Sema+Reta run, my weight was only 99lbs.

Reta began for me at just 0.5mg. After that I went up to 2.5mg, and I intend to remain at that level. As for Wegovy, it has stayed at 2.4Mg the whole time - the highest dose you can get.

This is probably going to be my last post in this thread. My Tirz+Reta journey has now started. My first Tirz shot, at 5mg, was just administered.

A fresh thread will be where I blog about this journey. Hope to see you over there!
You look amazing!! Seeing this really makes me want to begin a small journal of my own 🥰 after I reach my GW, my plan is to build some lean but noticeable muscle, particularly in my abdomen.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:


You look amazing!! This is making me want to start my own little journal 🥰 once I get to my GW I want to gain some lean but noticeable muscle, especially in my abdomen.

Click to expand...

I managed to hit my targets without working out.

Diet is my preferred method. But at this point I'm noticing loose skin. I need to begin lifting weights, firm up my muscles, and get lean.
 
Back
Top