Kawaal ordering experiences?

lastresort

Explorer
Joined
Mar 10, 2026
Messages
439
Reaction score
0
Location
NorthEast US
Hey everyone,

The search bar isn't pulling up everything for me, so I figured I'd just post the question.

Who here has bought from Kawaal, and how did it go? Thanks
 
lastresort said:

Hey everyone,

The search bar isn't pulling up everything for me, so I figured I'd just post the question.

Who here has bought from Kawaal, and how did it go? Thanks
I placed an order too, and his customer service is excellent. That said, customs ended up destroying my package.

One caution: what he sells as enclomiphene is really clomid.
 
I've done multiple orders with him. Stand-up person, fair pricing, and customer service that's on point. Just 1 never arrived. Still, that's the gamble when you buy from India.
 
I have placed multiple orders for various items. Every time it went without a hitch.

The one catch: what is sold as enclomiphene is actually clomid. That is simply how it works in India.

Selection is massive and pricing is excellent. Peptides are the exception. Everything apart from peptides comes from him, but for peptides I stick with Chinese sources.
 
Really relaxed, quick to reply, supportive, and professional.....sadly postal delivery is unreliable in Mexico, so parcels are often confiscated and there aren't alternative shipping choices. 😔
 
He responds quickly. In the end every order showed up, but someone tends to open and repackage them without much care. One shipment took more than 1 month, and Kaawall sent a replacement. Both packages arrived in the end. I was among those who got the Indian mislabeled Enclomiphene that turned out to be Clomid. My view is that he didn't know, because the manufacturer was the one who labeled it deceptively. I still like the Glutathione kits he sells, the ones with vitamin C ampules. Given how often packages get searched, I'm not sure I'd take the chance on ordering Testosterone.
 
I've placed several orders with him and haven't had any issues. Actually, there is 1 thing I'd mention — the enclomiphene scandal that I ended up caught in. Still, I don't hold him responsible for that. He replies extremely quickly and is pleasant to deal with. Delivery tends to be somewhat quicker than China, though it still isn't fast. 1 drawback: when a package is seized, you're charged 50% for a reship rather than getting it for free. That hasn't occurred in my case, but given how many crackdowns are going on lately, it's worth keeping in mind.
 
Back
Top