Just the Absolute Best, Top-Tier Needles for Me......wait...what in the world is that???

Romulusguy

Explorer
Joined
Feb 15, 2026
Messages
120
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, California, USA
While going through a box of needles I bought on Amazon, I found this freakish needle (sitting beside a "normal" one). The back end was ripped open, so I skipped using both of them, just to be safe. Yep, wonderful folks of GLP1Chat....nothing but the most premium medical supplies for yours truly 😛





ee3c7b2b5ef1a15d180b5463281773d8cf5aa939c75e2ad4b5b3b50d6579b6b3.webp


b26f9d4651d849b4d5941df4cc3ca63db29ab68c38e54d626b1161c6811077c7.webp
 
Romulusguy said:

While going through a box of needles I bought on Amazon, I found this freakish needle (sitting beside a "normal" one). The back end was ripped open, so I skipped using both of them, just to be safe. Yep, wonderful folks of GLP1Chat....nothing but the most premium medical supplies for yours truly 😛





View attachment 10284

View attachment 10285
Man, don't skimp when it comes to needles. I've got a link here for BD (Becton Dickinson) items that won't break the bank. BD is basically the benchmark. For instance: luer-lock 30ga x 1" runs $17.00 per 100, while 25ga x 1" is under $11.00 per 100. I can't really make out the size in your picture, but if that's what we're calling orange, it's likely 25ga. (I've gotten needles from that same company with wrong labels before).




BD Hypodermic Needles, 25G x 1-in., 100/Box



<meta name= "description" content="Shop the largest medical and veterinary selection of Needles products at unbeatable prices" ><meta name= "title" content="Med-Vet International | Needles" >

796521fb00dcbac5e836181a20a88bd4edb52f03c1944fea05620cd01da495e6.png



www.shopmedvet.com
 
on2jinm said:

Romulusguy said:

While going through a box of needles I bought on Amazon, I found this freakish needle (sitting beside a "normal" one). The back end was ripped open, so I skipped using both of them, just to be safe. Yep, wonderful folks of GLP1Chat....nothing but the most premium medical supplies for yours truly 😛





View attachment 10284

View attachment 10285
Man, don't skimp when it comes to needles. I've got a link here for BD (Becton Dickinson) items that won't break the bank. BD is basically the benchmark. For instance: luer-lock 30ga x 1" runs $17.00 per 100, while 25ga x 1" is under $11.00 per 100. I can't really make out the size in your picture, but if that's what we're calling orange, it's likely 25ga. (I've gotten needles from that same company with wrong labels before).




BD Hypodermic Needles, 25G x 1-in., 100/Box



<meta name= "description" content="Shop the largest medical and veterinary selection of Needles products at unbeatable prices" ><meta name= "title" content="Med-Vet International | Needles" >

View attachment 10286


www.shopmedvet.com
Appreciate the link! I only use these needles when reconstituting, but after witnessing those "ultra high" quality control standards, I'll take a look at what you shared 😛
 

Attachments

  • 796521fb00dcbac5e836181a20a88bd4edb52f03c1944fea05620cd01da495e6.png
    796521fb00dcbac5e836181a20a88bd4edb52f03c1944fea05620cd01da495e6.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 2
Only Easy Touch or BD in my house. Nothing else compares. For reconing myself, I actually reach for the cheap Amazon luer lock ones in 23 and 25g.
 
BNLFL said:

Only Easy Touch or BD in my house. Nothing else compares. For reconing myself, I actually reach for the cheap Amazon luer lock ones in 23 and 25g.
I'm with you—I ditched Easy Touch insulin syringes and pen needles in favor of GlucoCare safety needles (designed for pens). The so-called "high quality needles" I shared earlier are strictly for reconstitution 🙂
 
Romulusguy said:

BNLFL said:

Only Easy Touch or BD in my house. Nothing else compares. For reconing myself, I actually reach for the cheap Amazon luer lock ones in 23 and 25g.
I'm with you—I ditched Easy Touch insulin syringes and pen needles in favor of GlucoCare safety needles (designed for pens). The so-called "high quality needles" I shared earlier are strictly for reconstitution 🙂
Pens just aren't something I can get used to. As I said before, same here for me. I've got 3ml and 5ml luer syringes, 23g luer lock needles in 1" and 1.5", plus 1ml luer lock syringes with 23g 1" needles. Every one of those came from Amazon in a 100 count. No reason to pay premium prices for that kind of thing. I do have Biologix 13mm filters, though.
 
Back
Top