Just received a kit — do these look fine?

v2boi

Explorer
Joined
Aug 13, 2025
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Singapore
My package arrived, and I saw what seems like moisture inside 2 of the kits. I'd like to hear what everyone thinks: is it still safe to use, or should I throw them out?
 
The vials came vacuum sealed. As long as that seal hasn't been broken, there's nothing to worry about. And if the powder has a normal powder appearance, it's fine to use.
 
5byfive said:

The vials came vacuum sealed. As long as that seal hasn't been broken, there's nothing to worry about. And if the powder has a normal powder appearance, it's fine to use.
This morning I used it, and the pucks have gotten smaller, rattle like a solid rock within, and there's powder clinging all over the inside of the vial.
 
b11b968c415d98e3e34f0983c065848fe158c1bc28c9a0977863a098edb976d8.webp
 
Seems good. The puck probably got knocked loose during transit. There's no indication of dampness.
 
Alright, I get items like that from a particular supplier of mine. Which flavor is this one?
 
Back
Top