techiemichael
Explorer
So I’m just making sure I’ve got this straight, because messing it up is honestly terrifying to me.
Say I get a 5MG vial of Reta — that needs to be mixed with 2ML of Bac water, right?
My plan is to pull the water out of the BC vial, then put it into the Reta vial, aiming the stream at the inside walls and swirling it around until everything is completely dissolved.
After that, for dosing, every 0.1ml equals 10
Units. So for 1mg, I’d draw 40
Units — and that’s the starting dose I’m aiming for?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Say I get a 5MG vial of Reta — that needs to be mixed with 2ML of Bac water, right?
My plan is to pull the water out of the BC vial, then put it into the Reta vial, aiming the stream at the inside walls and swirling it around until everything is completely dissolved.
After that, for dosing, every 0.1ml equals 10
Units. So for 1mg, I’d draw 40
Units — and that’s the starting dose I’m aiming for?
Thanks in advance for any help.