Joe Rogan's Guest Reveals Big Pharma Lobbying Against 'Dangerous' Chinese Peptides While Signing a $7 Billion Deal To Acquire A Chinese Peptide Compan

scout5

Explorer
Joined
Sep 19, 2025
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
bkk
ef50f25fba667c6fe909c3484b8cebd6ad7432b6a89a5b10e4e2d2906ddc3004.jpg




Joe Rogan's Guest Reveals Big Pharma Lobbying Against 'Dangerous' Chinese Peptides While Signing a $7 Billion Deal To Acquire A Chinese Peptide Company



During JRE episode #2469, Brigham Buhler—a healthcare entrepreneur—described a contradiction at the heart of Eli Lilly’s lobbying against compounded peptides. As Buhler told it, Eli Lilly was publicly…

be7b1412e14694f6ffe32397ed3a2f9206a58efd70f2903e9c153231ca60cf39.png



calfkicker.com
 
That guy (I can't recall his name right now) is a major ally tied to the current administration. The interview was pretty solid-
 
Yep, I heard the entire episode. I realize this is a worldwide community, but the healthcare and insurance mess in the u.s. isn't getting fixed while I'm alive. His words were that money drives everything. The focus should be on the patient/person instead.
 
Back
Top