JKL HCG 5000iu "Red caps" High Endotoxins

outlaw708

Explorer
Joined
Jul 23, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Seattle, WA

https://janoshik.com/tests/228561-HCG_5000iu_RPS9KQZL8CSS






5ac3a5b86031864826b3b3623096a9c582e7b4bc83dc1ff650504cc2a688e6f4.webp


34a999332767cf9c03bf964c4b4ce8466c6407a557dd1f259df257de286af58e.webp


9d59d939aa86238c16eda0224f09ae585711e64a50ebb771ad271f468499e891.webp
 
Appreciate it! I'd come across mention of this before, yet the vendor behind it was never clear to me. Situations like this are exactly why I stick with the handful of vendors that state they guarantee for endos.
 
Calm Logic said:

Appreciate it! I'd come across mention of this before, yet the vendor behind it was never clear to me. Situations like this are exactly why I stick with the handful of vendors that state they guarantee for endos.
What caught me off guard the most was their refusal to give anyone a refund. Instead, they pointed to a sterigenix test (😂) in an attempt to claim our Janoshik results were inaccurate and that their product was fine.
 
outlaw708 said:

What caught me off guard the most was their refusal to give anyone a refund. Instead, they pointed to a sterigenix test (😂) in an attempt to claim our Janoshik results were inaccurate and that their product was fine.
Talk about irony! As the saying goes, every good thing eventually wraps up. It's disappointing, since I really liked JKL until not long ago. There's simply been far too much talk surrounding them (plus ERP/WBS).
 
phoenixthepomsky said:

Talk about irony! As the saying goes, every good thing eventually wraps up. It's disappointing, since I really liked JKL until not long ago. There's simply been far too much talk surrounding them (plus ERP/WBS).
Sadly, same here 😂
 
outlaw708 said:



https://janoshik.com/tests/228561-HCG_5000iu_RPS9KQZL8CSS


View attachment 41178View attachment 41179View attachment 41180

Click to expand...
well damn .. I picked up red cap HCG 5000iu from ERP a couple months back, and now I'm wondering whether it's the same stuff .. guess I need to do some digging to find out if JKL and ERP are sister firms ..

Appreciate the post!

EDIT - turns out they really are sister companies, fantastic..
 
tendency said:

well damn .. I picked up red cap HCG 5000iu from ERP a couple months back, and now I'm wondering whether it's the same stuff .. guess I need to do some digging to find out if JKL and ERP are sister firms ..

Appreciate the post!

EDIT - turns out they really are sister companies, fantastic..
ERP also had a group test done. Theirs showed the same endos. This is how the packaging appeared. Looks like the ones lacking a barcode were not affected
347236e493f1b0ab39864c71aa82fba19409ef300b5ad2261ecf58bb3c3065b5.webp
 
outlaw708 said:

ERP also had a group test done. Theirs showed the same endos. This is how the packaging appeared. Looks like the ones lacking a barcode were not affected /
Yeah, that's the same kit I got from ERP - 990020. Two vials of it have gone through me with zero negative reactions, but my dosing is only e3d. Sigh .. guess I need to find a different vendor. Appreciate the heads up.
 
I got this kit through WBS but haven't touched it yet. At this point, I doubt I ever will. That said, when you look at the level, a 500iu dose ought to be fine for the majority of individuals.
fb890004dd3cbfaed4b1d079b8995f2e3acf950fa13957a4747c866353e363dd.webp
 
5byfive said:

I got this kit through WBS but haven't touched it yet. At this point, I doubt I ever will. That said, when you look at the level, a 500iu dose ought to be fine for the majority of individuals. /
That was my assumption as well, yet several members of the group, me included, experienced ISR's — redness, swelling and heat where we injected. Onset was 12-24 hours later
240c626a68525585878a29be02ba22d12b8fd3078bc926b9cbb96623ff81909a.webp
 
tendency said:

Yeah, that's the same kit I got from ERP - 990020. Two vials of it have gone through me with zero negative reactions, but my dosing is only e3d. Sigh .. guess I need to find a different vendor. Appreciate the heads up.
No problem, take a look at what I posted and how popo replied. Definitely a shit company
 
I had everything set up in my spreadsheet for this vendor — all the peptide price comparisons lined up. Damn it. Now I'm stuck hunting for another source. What a pain.
 
Stayinalive said:

I had everything set up in my spreadsheet for this vendor — all the peptide price comparisons lined up. Damn it. Now I'm stuck hunting for another source. What a pain.
My bad for causing you stress 😂 😂. Best of luck
 
Back
Top