Skidude said:
jmikes said:
Has anyone given JetInject a go? Ads for it keep popping up. This device delivers injections without a needle, relying on a narrow stream under pressure. I realize medical professionals use pricier versions; the ads list JetInject at $200. Even so, that might still be more than I want to pay.
During Basic Training, we formed a line to receive them.
It turned into quite the experience—the guy ahead of me tensed up, and blood trickled down his arm.
I figure today's versions are improved; after all, that was over 40 years ago.
It was efficient: they could keep injecting 1 person after another without swapping needles, and everything came from a large jar. As we moved along the line, they hit us from both sides. I believe there were at least a half dozen shots... plus the smallpox one saved for last.
Still, I'm not convinced I'd put my faith in one priced at $200.