Jeep's NAD+ at 1000mg

Bsqueezin

Explorer
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
Oklahoma
Hi everyone, my big Jeep order showed up not long ago, and I picked up their 1000mg NAD kit as part of it. I started with 5ml of bac water, but nothing dissolved. Then I put in another 2ml, bringing it to 7ml total, and it still won't go into solution. The moment I put the vial down, all of the powder sinks to the bottom and sits there as a layer.

I've never used nad before, so is this how it's supposed to go? Everything I've read says no, but I wanted to ask whether anyone else has another explanation.
 
Foggy-Hollow said:

It does look slow. My own NAD+ was slower to go in than the GLP-1s. Has it had 20-30 minutes yet?
Yeah, it's been roughly 4 days now. That said, the extra 2ml of bac water only went in around 10 minutes back.
 
Bsqueezin said:

Hi everyone, my big Jeep order showed up not long ago, and I picked up their 1000mg NAD kit as part of it. I started with 5ml of bac water, but nothing dissolved. Then I put in another 2ml, bringing it to 7ml total, and it still won't go into solution. The moment I put the vial down, all of the powder sinks to the bottom and sits there as a layer.

I've never used nad before, so is this how it's supposed to go? Everything I've read says no, but I wanted to ask whether anyone else has another explanation.
About 20% acetic acid goes into my mix. The same issue happens for me when I skip it. And mine didn't come from jeep either.
 
Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
 
Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
 
Airborne Daddy said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
So I went ahead and gave the 6 seconds a shot, and surprisingly it did the trick lol. When I do this again, I'll test out 3 second bursts instead, but for now I'll go through the vial and watch for any effects. Thanks so much for the assistance!!!
 
Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
So I went ahead and gave the 6 seconds a shot, and surprisingly it did the trick lol. When I do this again, I'll test out 3 second bursts instead, but for now I'll go through the vial and watch for any effects. Thanks so much for the assistance!!!
You're welcome...I hope that didn't damage it, but at least you're able to give it a try.
 
Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
So I went ahead and gave the 6 seconds a shot, and surprisingly it did the trick lol. When I do this again, I'll test out 3 second bursts instead, but for now I'll go through the vial and watch for any effects. Thanks so much for the assistance!!!
Rather than MW, how about a hot water bath? I don't know anything, just thinking out loud.
 
skeptick said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
So I went ahead and gave the 6 seconds a shot, and surprisingly it did the trick lol. When I do this again, I'll test out 3 second bursts instead, but for now I'll go through the vial and watch for any effects. Thanks so much for the assistance!!!
Rather than MW, how about a hot water bath? I don't know anything, just thinking out loud.
My wife brought up trying the same thing. Perhaps letting some water run over it, as long as the water isn't too hot.
 
skeptick said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Bsqueezin said:

Airborne Daddy said:

Applying heat might break it down, yet not long ago I had a couple of reta 10 vials that refused to dissolve even after 24hrs. I gave them 6 seconds in the microwave and they were completely fine. Yes, it sounds crazy because of the metal cap, but there's no sparking.... I've been doing this for many years with 10ml testosterone vials.... my guess is 6 seconds couldn't have pushed it past 80 degrees.
That's intriguing—I'll give it a shot and observe the outcome.
I went back over this and realized it's NAD, which I'm totally unfamiliar with. I assumed it was a thread about someone's tirz not dissolving.... perhaps give 3 second bursts a shot... I'm not sure how fragile NAD is.... I do know glutathione is extremely sensitive, but since mine was thick I blasted it for 5 or 6 seconds. It injected smoothly like water and my labs showed it lowered liver enzymes and triglycerides from 298 to 148 over 10 weeks.
So I went ahead and gave the 6 seconds a shot, and surprisingly it did the trick lol. When I do this again, I'll test out 3 second bursts instead, but for now I'll go through the vial and watch for any effects. Thanks so much for the assistance!!!
Rather than MW, how about a hot water bath? I don't know anything, just thinking out loud.
For my oil, I use a warm water bath… I even hold onto the small plastic container that the vial came in. While I brush my teeth or take care of other things, I leave it soaking, and then it's good to go.
 
Back
Top