JEEP discord taken down once more?

GalloB73

Explorer
Joined
Nov 22, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
Did anyone manage to get into the JEEP discord server today?

I went to log in just now to see what I'd missed, and it isn't there anymore. Could it have been nuked a second time?

The server address can be found in the contact details for the rep on their page.
 
GalloB73 said:

Did anyone manage to get into the JEEP discord server today?

I went to log in just now to see what I'd missed, and it isn't there anymore. Could it have been nuked a second time?

The server address can be found in the contact details for the rep on their page.
it's back up now
 
fatty33 said:


it's back up now

Click to expand...
Strange - the server no longer shows up in my list, and when I attempt to rejoin, it says "invite invalid".
 
Peotidethrowaway said:

Perhaps you were banned
I tend to sit back and watch the drama unfold instead of stirring it up myself — for the most part I was just a lurker over there.
 
I reached out by email. A ban has been placed on them.

The reason isn't clear to me 😕.

Sales appear to still be happening on their end.

Below is what they sent back.

It is banned😭😭

Richard Warner <**********@gmail.com> wrote on Thursday, January 1, 2026 at 04:13:

Hide quoted text

Hi, your Discord link has stopped working.

What happened?

Cheers

Click to expand...
 
fd5daf4cc4569214cd87e650d89285a0aac548020f1d6734eaffa8b0add2160e.png




Discord - Group Chat That’s All Fun & Games



A spot for playing games and chilling with mates, or for building a worldwide community of your own. Set your space up however you like to talk, play and hang out.

Image unavailable


discord.gg

Give that a go??
 

Attachments

  • fd5daf4cc4569214cd87e650d89285a0aac548020f1d6734eaffa8b0add2160e.png
    fd5daf4cc4569214cd87e650d89285a0aac548020f1d6734eaffa8b0add2160e.png
    869.1 KB · Views: 4
Mr.Tired said:

Wiped out once more.

What's the reason this keeps occurring?
The reason is that the standard of individuals getting in has been dropping consistently since August, and at this point it's overrun with brocolli head kids.
 
Mr.Tired said:

Wiped out once more.

What's the reason this keeps occurring?
The reason is that it violates Discord's terms of service. It's common for competing vendors to flag a rival's Discord server and have it shut down.
 
mrfat said:

Mr.Tired said:

Wiped out once more.

What's the reason this keeps occurring?
The reason is that it violates Discord's terms of service. It's common for competing vendors to flag a rival's Discord server and have it shut down.
Over on Reddit, a few folks are saying their JP NAD won't dissolve properly, even when they use Hospira. Apparently a group buy Mod got upset. I'm not claiming there's a link, but when people have even a flimsy excuse, things can go sideways.
 
Chili777 said:

mrfat said:

Mr.Tired said:

Wiped out once more.

What's the reason this keeps occurring?
The reason is that it violates Discord's terms of service. It's common for competing vendors to flag a rival's Discord server and have it shut down.
Over on Reddit, a few folks are saying their JP NAD won't dissolve properly, even when they use Hospira. Apparently a group buy Mod got upset. I'm not claiming there's a link, but when people have even a flimsy excuse, things can go sideways.
On LS, she serves as one of my moderators, and deliberately taking down a server is something she would never consider. Right now she's talking things over with Molly and Kelly about what's happened, though my guess is we'll just have to sit tight until our tests come back.
 
littledragon25 said:

Chili777 said:

mrfat said:

Mr.Tired said:

Wiped out once more.

What's the reason this keeps occurring?
The reason is that it violates Discord's terms of service. It's common for competing vendors to flag a rival's Discord server and have it shut down.
Over on Reddit, a few folks are saying their JP NAD won't dissolve properly, even when they use Hospira. Apparently a group buy Mod got upset. I'm not claiming there's a link, but when people have even a flimsy excuse, things can go sideways.
On LS, she serves as one of my moderators, and deliberately taking down a server is something she would never consider. Right now she's talking things over with Molly and Kelly about what's happened, though my guess is we'll just have to sit tight until our tests come back.
If enough users are running into the same problem, my guess is they'll set up a new one. As I mentioned before, that's likely not why it was taken down.
 
Back
Top