Japan Peptide???

Mr. Blonde

Explorer
Joined
Jun 18, 2025
Messages
303
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
Anyone familiar with Japan Peptide?

All of a sudden, they hit me up on WhatsApp, pitching peptides and/or oils.

Their price lists looked appealing, they offer buy one get one, and there's a US warehouse.

Seems solid, but I figured it was a scam.

And I don't get got. I gone get.
 
Mr. Blonde said:

Anyone familiar with Japan Peptide?

All of a sudden, they hit me up on WhatsApp, pitching peptides and/or oils.

Their price lists looked appealing, they offer buy one get one, and there's a US warehouse.

Seems solid, but I figured it was a scam.

And I don't get got. I gone get.
The fact that you actually opened a random "vendor" message instead of just laughing and deleting it like I did yesterday when the exact same thing landed in my inbox—because scammer—is honestly something I love.

♥️

Don't do it!!
 
It makes no difference whether anyone knows the name Japan Peptide, because that message could never have come from them, no matter how reputable they might be. Two rules settle this: "If its too good to be true it probably isn't," and the one that matters even more, "No legitimate vendor will contact you first." And while we're at it, remember the best known of the classic blunders: "Never get involved in a land war in Asia."
 
Back
Top