Janoshik.com test result verification issues for anyone else?

on2jinm

Explorer
Joined
Sep 18, 2025
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
New Mexico
There's a "Verify" section on Janoshik's site where you input a COA's Task Number and Unique key. Vendors' COAs get checked for authenticity this way. Many times in the past I've done this without any issue. These days, after I submit the required details, it comes back with "This test is verified", but the actual report should be viewable at that stage. For the past 2 days or so, clicking "Open Report" only gives me a blank page. A few browsers were tried and none worked. Any idea what's happening?
 
on2jinm said:

There's a "Verify" section on Janoshik's site where you input a COA's Task Number and Unique key. Vendors' COAs get checked for authenticity this way. Many times in the past I've done this without any issue. These days, after I submit the required details, it comes back with "This test is verified", but the actual report should be viewable at that stage. For the past 2 days or so, clicking "Open Report" only gives me a blank page. A few browsers were tried and none worked. Any idea what's happening?
Could it be a pop-up blocker? I ran one just now in Safari as usual and it worked without issue.
 
I believe the problem is on their server side. For a stretch of time I kept running into that same thing. Then, out of nowhere, a day or two afterward, those exact links and report details submitted without a problem and the test results came up. I honestly can’t explain the cause. It appeared to resolve on its own.
 
The sole instance where this happened to me involved typing the wrong unique key — I mixed up an uppercase I (eye) with a lowercase l (ell). The page indicated verification success, yet no results appeared. I kept returning and experimenting until I found the right key, after which the results displayed.
 
Back
Top