Jack Peptides?

Thighknee

Explorer
Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
Location
Ireland
Hey everyone,

I figure a number of you know about this vendor. His Retatrutide pricing is extremely appealing—honestly it's nearly too good to be true. That said, I wanted to ask: has anybody here actually completed a successful order for his Reta, or for that matter anything from him?

When it comes to questions like this, this forum's members are the only ones I rely on, since there are no grifters or shills around here.

Another thing that nags at me: he's supposedly been awaiting COA's for quite some time now, which I admit raises my suspicion. At moments it strikes me that he and his team are pushing a bit too hard to make it all seem genuine.

I'm hoping he turns out to be legit, because beating those prices would be tough, and if he is, he'd definitely shake up the scene.

Cheers!
 
indolent said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors out there charge around the same. That's why I'd skip Jack.

ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors charge about the same. That's why Jack wouldn't be my choice.
Which trusted source offers R10 at $53 or R20 at $89? Because as I mentioned earlier, apart from the glp-1 products, his other peptide prices are just average...
Is this the same guy? The jackjack site?
That is a solid question. The real issue here is the sloppy shorthand folks apply to vendors. You should always pair the individual's name or handle with the complete business name. And ideally avoid generic, easily mixed-up words such as "Mix" or "Shanghai."

What Klissia wrote concerns Jack from XYZ (though I don't believe it clarifies what XYZ is short for). The handle Jack Peptides points to a TG named Official Jack Peptides.

On top of that, there's some drama today: one admin (going by the confusing handle "J") posted that he and 2 other admins got removed from the Official Jack Peptides TG, and that the vendor testing he was responsible for came back with atrocious results (though it was from Vanguard, so perhaps terrible x terrible = excellent ???). "endless shiny stickers" aside.

Honestly, I don't know what to think about CN vendors who have US "admins" in the first place.

I would stay away.

Statement Regarding My Involvement with Jack Peptides & Vanguard Testing

Many of you know me as one of the admins of the Jack Peptides Telegram community. As of today, my admin privileges have been revoked, I have been removed from the main group, the independent testing group, and the admin chat, and all of my previous messages have been deleted. The other admins, REDACTED, have also been removed, and Jack has completely deleted our personal DMs on both sides for all of us. I am incredibly surprised and disappointed that this is happening to me. After everything I put into building this space, I genuinely did not expect to be completely cut out like this.

The attached are the 11 of the 12 Vanguard COAs that Jack sent to me for discussion on whether to release or not. We are missing one NAD+ 500mg report which I believe Vanguard is still testing.

Given my involvement with Jack Peptides since the creation of the Telegram group, I want to provide the community with a clear, transparent record of what I know, what I personally observed, and the sequence of events leading up to these results.

I did not start out supporting Jack Peptides; my first interactions actually involved questioning him. Because I can communicate in Chinese, our communication naturally grew more direct over time. I eventually stepped in to help bridge the language gap by translating between English and Chinese, setting up the Telegram group and channels, writing announcements, and helping manage the community. I basically helped him navigate the grey market and gave him access to different supplier price lists so he could keep updated and stay competitive.

I heavily promoted this vendor because I believed in the potential of the relationship. I hoped that by building a structured partnership and leveraging our group's size, we could negotiate better pricing, secure customized products, and demand greater transparency for the community, alongside getting free shipping and other incentives in product credits for my own purchases and additional personal discounts.

Several factors built my initial confidence in this vendor. When members originally questioned the Sulan COAs, Jack assured me they were genuine and shared screenshots of conversations to show he was an authorized distributor. I took this information at face value. Jack also regularly shared positive private reviews with me via WhatsApp. Furthermore, our Telegram review section was filled with successful touchdown posts and highly positive feedback, including one member reporting that 0.25 mg of Jack's Reta felt more potent than 12 mg of standard tirzepatide.

I personally witnessed Jack making genuine efforts to fix logistical errors. For example, a customer ordered from the US warehouse expecting it to be shipped fast to Hawaii. However, sea shipping was elected by the US warehouse staff instead, meaning it was going to take up to 20 days, which was completely unacceptable. Jack arranged another shipment via air at no cost, resulting in the customer getting both the air and sea shipments. He also shared with me via DM that, at his own initiative, he arranged replacements at zero cost to customers who he suspected had received underdosed peptides from a warehouse that he transferred goods from (which had a different label style). This was based on a COA sent to him by a customer that showed that specific label style of the product was underdosed. This was also confirmed by one of our admins @lspano as he had the same problem.

The community itself grew into a genuinely enjoyable space where members shared funny jokes, protocols, pet pictures, gym progress, and daily life, and we even had many members say this was the best community. Based on this track record of customer care and positive feedback over the past weeks, I fully expected the lab tests to return excellent results.

When we decided to get some vendor COAs, Jack sent 12 product kits to a US guy that I know through a mutual peptide group because he stayed near Vanguard Laboratory. He submitted one vial from each kit to Vanguard Laboratory and kept the remaining unopened vials as a compensation for his help, which was beyond generous: 12 free kits minus just 1 vial from each. The process was straightforward and communication was prompt.

The results were a complete surprise to me. Given the weeks of positive feedback and my direct interactions with Jack, I did not expect the laboratory data to look the way it does.

The reports were originally expected to be released earlier. When Jack sent them to me to discuss whether to release them or not, I told him we definitely must release them. He then told me to delay it, explaining that the products submitted for testing came from the US warehouse and did not accurately represent the stock currently shipping out of the China warehouse.

This explanation surprised me. My understanding from our previous conversations was that the US warehouse inventory had been supplied directly from the China stock. Personally, I found it difficult to reconcile how the tested products could be significantly different from the products currently shipping. The final breaking straw was being told that the US warehouse stock sent for testing and the China warehouse stock are not the same, leaving a clear contradiction between the test data and the inventory updates we had previously been given.

Shortly after that conversation, my admin access was revoked, I was removed from the main group, the testing group, and the admin chat, and my message history was wiped. @REDACTED and @REDACTED were removed at the same time.

At this moment, I do not know if Jack Peptides intends to address these findings or resolve the issues with the community.

Many of you have seen my endless shiny stickers and aggressive marketing, which included videos, memes, and telegram stickers from the very beginning. For that reason, I owe it to you to share these facts cleanly.

Click to expand...
Initially, during an interview conducted by a certain woman and her AI ghostwriter, the name was XYZ. Yet it soon shifted to Jack Peptides, since Jackie boy proved to be quite the entertainer 😆
 
flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors out there charge around the same. That's why I'd skip Jack.

ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors charge about the same. That's why Jack wouldn't be my choice.
Which trusted source offers R10 at $53 or R20 at $89? Because as I mentioned earlier, apart from the glp-1 products, his other peptide prices are just average...
Is this the same guy? The jackjack site?
Nope, that's not us
 
flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors out there charge around the same. That's why I'd skip Jack.

ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors charge about the same. That's why Jack wouldn't be my choice.
Which trusted source offers R10 at $53 or R20 at $89? Because as I mentioned earlier, apart from the glp-1 products, his other peptide prices are just average...
Is this the same guy? The jackjack site?
Nope—jackjack only sells individual vials....Jacks Peptides mainly moves kits and pushes them through tik tock...
 
Flash-BCR said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors out there charge around the same. That's why I'd skip Jack.

ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors charge about the same. That's why Jack wouldn't be my choice.
Which trusted source offers R10 at $53 or R20 at $89? Because as I mentioned earlier, apart from the glp-1 products, his other peptide prices are just average...
Is this the same guy? The jackjack site?
Nope—jackjack only sells individual vials....Jacks Peptides mainly moves kits and pushes them through tik tock...
Alright, that's beyond my knowledge 😀
 
flipperdosan said:

Flash-BCR said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors out there charge around the same. That's why I'd skip Jack.

ultima thule said:

flipperdosan said:

Plenty of reliable vendors charge about the same. That's why Jack wouldn't be my choice.
Which trusted source offers R10 at $53 or R20 at $89? Because as I mentioned earlier, apart from the glp-1 products, his other peptide prices are just average...
Is this the same guy? The jackjack site?
Nope—jackjack only sells individual vials....Jacks Peptides mainly moves kits and pushes them through tik tock...
Alright, that's beyond my knowledge 😀
Exactly? I haven't gotten around to looking into Jack's Peptides... I already find enough ways to get myself into trouble... 😎
 
Suppose you're in the market for a secondhand Toyota Corolla. The market is flooded with them. As you look around, you notice that prices from different sellers all land within a few hundred dollars of one another; larger dealerships tend to ask more, while smaller lots might ask a bit less. Then you come across some obscure little lot offering one at half the price of the big dealers. Do you hand over your money, or do you stop and wonder, "why is this so much cheaper than everywhere else?"

If the seller were new, they might shave a couple hundred dollars off the bottom of the market and still move the car without trouble—so a price that's substantially lower is a massive warning sign. And of course, they insist the vehicle history report is clean, they just can't produce it for you at this moment.

It's the same situation here. If your priority is the safest route, you'll likely pay a little extra to the big dealer, who has more reputational risk if things go sideways. If you're looking to save some money, you go with a smaller dealer and accept the risk. And if you're fine with a car that got hit by a train and is held together with spit and duct tape, then you leap at the too-good-to-be-true deal.
 
Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
 
ultima thule said:

Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
Ultima, you called it perfectly 🤣

When a deal seems too good to be real, that's normally exactly what it is! Either way, I'm staying loyal to the vendor I already use 💪🏻
 
ultima thule said:

Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
That sure went sideways fast.

Label it however you like, but this is simply what grey-market purchasing looks like. Going by that logic, then every single vendor discussed in the endotoxin thread would be a scam as well? And what about Tracy?!

To me, a scam is closer to what the FTF guy pulled when he tried to disappear with $65k of GB money - though he didn't manage it. Jack could also vanish someday, and if that happens he'll absolutely earn a spot in the scammer category. Still, word is somebody already has his name and IP...
 
miameow said:

ultima thule said:

Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
That sure went sideways fast.

Label it however you like, but this is simply what grey-market purchasing looks like. Going by that logic, then every single vendor discussed in the endotoxin thread would be a scam as well? And what about Tracy?!

To me, a scam is closer to what the FTF guy pulled when he tried to disappear with $65k of GB money - though he didn't manage it. Jack could also vanish someday, and if that happens he'll absolutely earn a spot in the scammer category. Still, word is somebody already has his name and IP...
So, did you actually look at the COA's? I'm guessing not, which means you're clueless about what's being discussed. That pale blue Ghkcu right there? Prime illustration of Jakckie's quality 😆

Edit: Mots-c takes the top spot for me 🤣
 
Once more: Vanguard is the outfit in question, and it carries zero credibility. What I'm holding out for are the Janoshik CoAs that are still pending, coming out of 2 group buys. HGH, if I recall correctly.

[I belong to neither of those groups, and I've never so much as browsed Jack Peptides, much less placed an order. My point is simply that those CoAs shouldn't be trusted too heavily, and neither should the tale told by the former "admin".]
 
Jackie's TG is now closed to replies...nothing but a rip-off...a few youngsters blew their parents' cash...no one got harmed, Jackie boy's grinning....a flawless racket, tik tok vibes 🤣
 
ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
That sure went sideways fast.

Label it however you like, but this is simply what grey-market purchasing looks like. Going by that logic, then every single vendor discussed in the endotoxin thread would be a scam as well? And what about Tracy?!

To me, a scam is closer to what the FTF guy pulled when he tried to disappear with $65k of GB money - though he didn't manage it. Jack could also vanish someday, and if that happens he'll absolutely earn a spot in the scammer category. Still, word is somebody already has his name and IP...
So, did you actually look at the COA's? I'm guessing not, which means you're clueless about what's being discussed. That pale blue Ghkcu right there? Prime illustration of Jakckie's quality 😆

Edit: Mots-c takes the top spot for me 🤣
I didn’t, simply because I am not on telegram. I do, because none of it is rocket science.

It is just one more vendor that vanishes tomorrow and then shows up again under a different name, and I really do not get the fixation and hype around this topic.

Like I said, you are free to call every low M/P vendor a scam; it is not my business what you think or what you do with your money.
 
miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

Thighknee said:

Just came across his COA's over on AI Regurgitation Station — what an absolute shit show!
Hahaha, I didn't say anything, did I 😆

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

ultima thule said:

miameow said:

For me, the only thing that counts is (independent) test results. I haven’t made any purchases from them myself, though I’m aware they get a lot of promotion on AI Regurgitation Station, and it looks like there’s an independent testing group covering the Reta you brought up.

I don’t take sides with vendors. The brand is irrelevant to me; what matters is the data, since any vendor stays good only until it doesn’t. If you’re thinking about ordering from them, join a testing group and verify their guarantee policy yourself.
I wouldn't describe it as promotion from AI Regurgitation Station. She simply did an interview with Jack, same as she's done with hundreds of other vendors. The buzz around him stems from his tik tok style and his pricing. That said, only Reta and Tirz come in at absurdly low prices; everything else sits around the usual average....I've been watching this pattern since that interview on AI Regurgitation Station. It even came up in the "recommended supplier" thread a few weeks back...regardless, for me it's a red flag so far....
At no point did I claim she was pushing Jack hard. What I said was that AI Regurgitation Station was giving them a lot of promotion. Those flashy announcement emojis kept blinking through their feed in post after post, until somebody removed them not long ago. Whoever was behind those posts, the fact stands that Jack got heavily pushed on that particular platform.

A price cut or a wave of excitement does not prove fraud.

High prices and being popular do not prove quality either.

In grey, what counts far more than anything else is independent testing and the guarantee policy. And when a vendor is newer, they are also more likely to actually care if something goes sideways.

I am not putting in a good word for Jack or for anybody else. Like I have said many times, I stay vendor agnostic.

ultima thule said:

Scam. A vendor with a Tik tok vibe. Take a look at his telegram. Lots of kids placing orders, yet nobody has pinned it so far 😆 various labels slapped on the same peps....and then there's the price. Way too cheap - that's a red flag.

And by the way, his ghk-cu comes out looking really pale 😆
For 50 mg of GHK-Cu reconstituted with 2.5~3 mL of BAC, this looks completely ordinary.

Do you have any independent test results backing up the scam accusation?
What's missing here is any testing whatsoever. Not from Jack, and not from a single buyer either. On top of that, I haven't come across anyone commenting on how well it works, since it seems everyone who bought the product is just sitting around waiting on COAs before they'll try it. This is only my take, and my take is that it's a scam. Perhaps that's wrong, but that's the feeling I get....if customers or users had posted some tests, the picture would probably be less murky...as things stand, I'm just watching all of Jack's channels with a bowl of popcorn in hand...
On the main point, I believe we're aligned: nothing in the way of testing backs up a good or bad verdict. At the same time, real lab reports exist that document recurring endotoxin problems and short fills from vendors who are widely used on this forum, and yet those sellers escape the scam label.

Slapping a scam tag on someone when you have no proof isn't just sharing a view — it amounts to an accusation with nothing behind it.
So, is it alright if I go ahead and label this a scam now? 😆
That sure went sideways fast.

Label it however you like, but this is simply what grey-market purchasing looks like. Going by that logic, then every single vendor discussed in the endotoxin thread would be a scam as well? And what about Tracy?!

To me, a scam is closer to what the FTF guy pulled when he tried to disappear with $65k of GB money - though he didn't manage it. Jack could also vanish someday, and if that happens he'll absolutely earn a spot in the scammer category. Still, word is somebody already has his name and IP...
So, did you actually look at the COA's? I'm guessing not, which means you're clueless about what's being discussed. That pale blue Ghkcu right there? Prime illustration of Jakckie's quality 😆

Edit: Mots-c takes the top spot for me 🤣
I didn’t, simply because I am not on telegram. I do, because none of it is rocket science.

It is just one more vendor that vanishes tomorrow and then shows up again under a different name, and I really do not get the fixation and hype around this topic.

Like I said, you are free to call every low M/P vendor a scam; it is not my business what you think or what you do with your money.
What makes you think I'm labeling every single vendor a scammer? I can tell the difference. Take LN — years in the game, then pulled an exit scam just now. Or Jeep, who fumbled things lately with endotoxins. Those are one thing. A straight-up scam operation is something else entirely: some Chinese guy appears out of thin air, puts on a tik tok spectacle, keeps a handful of kids amused, and offloads a ton of garbage peptides on them. Then the moment the COA's dropped, he vanished. That's a pure scam scheme. And anyone over 10 y/o who bought into it — I've got nothing but pity for them...
 
Back
Top