Italy Boris from Italy

boris

Explorer
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
Italy
Hey everyone, Boris here, writing from Italy.

I run marathons, and my main reason for getting into retatrutide was weight loss. Beyond that, I want to learn about peptides that might support better body composition and athletic performance.

I came across this forum not long ago, and so far it looks packed with really interesting and helpful material.
 
boris said:

Hey everyone, Boris here, writing from Italy.

I run marathons, and my main reason for getting into retatrutide was weight loss. Beyond that, I want to learn about peptides that might support better body composition and athletic performance.

I came across this forum not long ago, and so far it looks packed with really interesting and helpful material.
I'd like to find out whether peptide use is common among Italians compared with Americans — how widespread is it? And is it socially accepted?
 
Glad to have you here, Boris. Back when I was at my lightest, I used to run a fair amount too — even completed a marathon — though I've since put back on the majority of that weight. Shedding pounds will benefit your joints over the long haul.
 
Even with my testosterone cypionate intake at 120 mg weekly, and even at that TRT level, I've put on a fair amount of muscle, which means my weight has gone up too.

I've been considering swapping testosterone out for enclomiphene, possibly alongside some hCG—might that work as a fix?

Are there other peptides that could boost performance and, most importantly, sleep and recovery?
 
Nearly slipped my mind... any marathon or ultramarathon runners here who want to swap training schedules or just talk training, I'm all ears
 
Back
Top