AllCourtTENNIS
Explorer
I've dropped a lot of weight, and one thing I really enjoy is standing with my ankle bones pressed together and noticing that my legs don't make contact anywhere else. omfg it's amazing. That is all.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
A flat rear end is a real thing…spanky2026 said:
Congrats! Those small shifts are fantastic. And honestly a little jarring too — like, wait, whose legs are THESE, lol!
On the flip side, there are bits that don't feel great — my ASS has vanished (!) and now I'm basically buying up every memory foam chair cushion around. Nobody gives you a heads-up about stuff like that!
One thing I really enjoy is reaching the stage where my arms hang down at my sides without brushing against my waist. It’s been ages haha, and I’m aiming to reach that again. Congrats!AllCourtTENNIS said:
I've dropped a lot of weight, and one thing I really enjoy is standing with my ankle bones pressed together and noticing that my legs don't make contact anywhere else. omfg it's amazing. That is all.
honestly, i never expected that some parts of being fat—ones i never had a problem with—would actually be something i'd long for after they disappearedspanky2026 said:
Congrats! Those small shifts are fantastic. And honestly a little jarring too — like, wait, whose legs are THESE, lol!
On the flip side, there are bits that don't feel great — my ASS has vanished (!) and now I'm basically buying up every memory foam chair cushion around. Nobody gives you a heads-up about stuff like that!