longestyards
Explorer
Last week I placed an order with a seller based in China. Once I paid, all they told me was that the order would be shipped. Since other buyers seemed to already have tracking numbers, I reached out after several days to ask for mine. I had to keep asking more than once, and eventually they replied with the photo below. To me it looks somewhat doctored — the lower right and upper edge give off a cheap Photoshop vibe, if you know what I mean?
Could I just be overanalyzing it?
What worries me is the possibility that this is a scam or a fake, in which case I'd rather buy from a different seller. Otherwise I could end up waiting a month for nothing, wasting nearly a month of progress, since I'd be reordering a month later instead of right now.
What's your take?
[IMAGE REDACTED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT CENSORING OF TRACKING NUMBER - thanks zippity for pointing it out]
Could I just be overanalyzing it?
What worries me is the possibility that this is a scam or a fake, in which case I'd rather buy from a different seller. Otherwise I could end up waiting a month for nothing, wasting nearly a month of progress, since I'd be reordering a month later instead of right now.
What's your take?
[IMAGE REDACTED DUE TO INSUFFICIENT CENSORING OF TRACKING NUMBER - thanks zippity for pointing it out]