Is this normal?

exxn66

Explorer
Joined
Mar 18, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Germany
My first order just arrived, and while I was looking over a few of the vials, I noticed that with some of them, the powder shifts downward when the vial is turned upside down. Does that mean something is wrong? Could air have gotten inside? The rest of the vials don’t behave that way.




61564490bef273dd585395c31b4b3344f0bdfc0898f90a227cb4b0a4900c1f87.webp
 

Attachments

  • dd72eb8f05fe14769176688e2e471e00e16f2f759a4333b87a09bcf1e8a6f2c6.webp
    dd72eb8f05fe14769176688e2e471e00e16f2f759a4333b87a09bcf1e8a6f2c6.webp
    2.5 KB · Views: 5
Yep, that's nothing to worry about. It doesn't indicate that air entered. Most likely it was simply jostled around a little. The vacuum can still be fine, and since pressure is the same throughout the vial, nothing holds the cake in place except a slight adherence to the glass.
 
exxn66 said:

My first order just arrived, and while I was looking over a few of the vials, I noticed that with some of them, the powder shifts downward when the vial is turned upside down. Does that mean something is wrong? Could air have gotten inside? The rest of the vials don’t behave that way.




View attachment 10896
Yep, that's all completely normal.
 
👍🏻 those pucks look lovely! Nothing to worry about.

If you fancy seeing some rough-looking vials, go and search BFF — their products are still decent though!
 
Back
Top