Is this a comedown or a ramp-up problem?

Nopenada

Explorer
Joined
Feb 6, 2026
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Orlando
I'm a woman in her middle years, and for the past couple of months I've been taking a low dose of Reta twice weekly, with the dose staying the same. I finished a 12 week run of Tesa/Ipa a few days ago, which I had been pinning at night 8 days a week, and then 2 days ago I began Mel 1 to get a bit of color.

Because the Mel 1 gives me a red flush immediately after pinning, going forward I intend to take a benedryl 30 min before pinning.

What's bothering me is that all day today I've felt extremely run down, with flu-like muscle aches. There are no other symptoms. So, is this a slump while my natural GH climbs back to baseline following the Tesa/ipa cycle, or does it relate to the new Mel 1 as my body gets used to it? I'd guess one of those possibilities is more probable than the other.
 
Sorry this is happening to you! Mt1 made me feel pretty awful, honestly—right after injecting even 250 mcg, a really tiny amount, I'd turn bright red and feel sick to my stomach. I gave it 2-3 attempts and then called it quits; it just wasn't something I wanted to continue.
 
If this started recently, melanotan is probably the culprit. Until your body adjusts, you simply feel sick.

With that in mind, what does your diet look like? Are you getting enough food? Are you making protein a priority so that lean mass catabolism is kept in check? A common reason people feel awful during weight loss is that they are undernourished, forcing the body to source its fuel from itself. And could there be any possibility that you are getting sick?
 
DunningKruger said:

If this started recently, melanotan is probably the culprit. Until your body adjusts, you simply feel sick.

With that in mind, what does your diet look like? Are you getting enough food? Are you making protein a priority so that lean mass catabolism is kept in check? A common reason people feel awful during weight loss is that they are undernourished, forcing the body to source its fuel from itself. And could there be any possibility that you are getting sick?
Pretty sure I've cracked it. Some kind of bug seems to have gotten me — 24 hours later others in the house had the same symptoms, and I was the only one pinning.

The M1 has calmed down now, and pinning it no longer brings on nearly as deep a flush.
 
Back
Top