Is there any point in buying HCG at all?

jimmyjames01 said:

birdwhacker said:

Straffer said:

birdwhacker said:

Some HCG came to me from one of the Chinese marketplace vendors on here. White caps, clear case.

What exactly it is I can't say, but it's clearly doing something. Energy through the day is far better, and I've gone from once every three days to twice a day, plus morning ragers are back.

Monotherapy is 5 days in for me, 200IU IM each morning, insulin pin into the delt. 27 year old male.

Oh, and the ejaculate is whiter and there's more of it.
What's the argument against just going subq? You may as well save yourself the pain, no?
Eh, the needle is the same either way, and the only pain comes as it breaks the skin
trt is underway for me, and IM injections turned out to hurt less than subq. Both during the shot and after it.
you're a strange one.. No, don't argue... it's a fact...you're off your rocker...as a DC comics character you'd be Bizarro.
 
Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

birdwhacker said:

Straffer said:

birdwhacker said:

Some HCG came to me from one of the Chinese marketplace vendors on here. White caps, clear case.

What exactly it is I can't say, but it's clearly doing something. Energy through the day is far better, and I've gone from once every three days to twice a day, plus morning ragers are back.

Monotherapy is 5 days in for me, 200IU IM each morning, insulin pin into the delt. 27 year old male.

Oh, and the ejaculate is whiter and there's more of it.
What's the argument against just going subq? You may as well save yourself the pain, no?
Eh, the needle is the same either way, and the only pain comes as it breaks the skin
trt is underway for me, and IM injections turned out to hurt less than subq. Both during the shot and after it.
you're a strange one.. No, don't argue... it's a fact...you're off your rocker...as a DC comics character you'd be Bizarro.
Weren't you meant to be out on a hot date with Greedy.. put the phone down
 
jimmyjames01 said:

Smiter said:

jimmyjames01 said:

birdwhacker said:

Straffer said:

birdwhacker said:

Some HCG came to me from one of the Chinese marketplace vendors on here. White caps, clear case.

What exactly it is I can't say, but it's clearly doing something. Energy through the day is far better, and I've gone from once every three days to twice a day, plus morning ragers are back.

Monotherapy is 5 days in for me, 200IU IM each morning, insulin pin into the delt. 27 year old male.

Oh, and the ejaculate is whiter and there's more of it.
What's the argument against just going subq? You may as well save yourself the pain, no?
Eh, the needle is the same either way, and the only pain comes as it breaks the skin
trt is underway for me, and IM injections turned out to hurt less than subq. Both during the shot and after it.
you're a strange one.. No, don't argue... it's a fact...you're off your rocker...as a DC comics character you'd be Bizarro.
Weren't you meant to be out on a hot date with Greedy.. put the phone down
You dare..oh hold on..you're Bizarro, everything comes out backwards from you...Alright, carry on...
 
An IM shot once left me with a carbuncle at the injection site...It was awful. Then last year a single week of IM gear injections had me sitting side-assed for a whole month.
 
Straffer said:

Calm Logic said:

Straffer said:

I wanted to give HCG monotherapy a go, so I ordered a 10 vial kit. Once reconstituted I put roughly 250 IUs onto a pregnancy test kit and the result came back negative (see image).

Assuming my source is on the level, I started wondering whether buying HCG might be a waste of money altogether. The internet tells me it's a very fragile protein and environmental factors damage it easily. Weather, freezing and thawing, and the flight could all denature it, I'd imagine. Has anyone else been through the same thing?





View attachment 258
Per Jano over at Meso, the dilution comes first:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hyb-fake-hcg.134433587/post-3661649


SnowyMiami said:


Pregnancy tests suck balls for testing HCG. I had a bunch of r-Hucog that couldn't pass and was freaking out. Then I did the process below and it passed easily.

janoshik said:

Try diluting 0.1 ml of HCG into 10-20 ml of water, stir it well THEN use pregnancy test.

Pregnancy tests are not built for amounts as massive as those in a vial of HCG, so they can (and often do) turn false negatives.

Click to expand...
How many iu of HCG Jano leaves unsaid. Given the Hook effect, that probably doesn't matter a great deal either:


https://www.clearblue.com/am-i-pregnant/what-is-hook-effect-in-pregnancy-test-result


the American Pregnancy Association says hCG levels can peak at around 288,000 mIU/ml during weeks 9-12. Still, that’s nowhere near the 500,000 mIU/ml or 1,000,000 mIU/ml experts say is needed to cause the hook effect in a pregnancy test.

Click to expand...

500,000 mIU/mL works out to 500 iu per mL. So the concentration presumably has to sit below that.

(If this pans out, it tells you HCG is present, but plainly says nothing about underfill or overfill.)
Ah, that's interesting. Tomorrow I'll give it a go. While I'm at it I might test my own urine too.

Thank you.
My first thought was that this must be a Dutch thing, but dykes or no dykes, there has to be some water to be found in erstwhile Flanders, doesn't there? Is it really that bad over there? What happened? And what's the thinking behind running HCG?
 
Straffer said:

So I tried it a second time and the result was perfectly fine. It had me a bit worried, since every other order from this vendor came through without problems. Thanks to everyone for the support and the information.

View attachment 259
Congrats bro! Here's hoping for a big, healthy boy to carry your legacy on!
 
Is ordering HCG pointless?​#-is-ordering-hcg-pointlessNot when it arrives on time and does its job on time, and the designated target performs at the right moment. Congratulations
 
Smiter said:

Straffer said:

Calm Logic said:

Straffer said:

I wanted to give HCG monotherapy a go, so I ordered a 10 vial kit. Once reconstituted I put roughly 250 IUs onto a pregnancy test kit and the result came back negative (see image).

Assuming my source is on the level, I started wondering whether buying HCG might be a waste of money altogether. The internet tells me it's a very fragile protein and environmental factors damage it easily. Weather, freezing and thawing, and the flight could all denature it, I'd imagine. Has anyone else been through the same thing?





View attachment 258
Per Jano over at Meso, the dilution comes first:


https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/hyb-fake-hcg.134433587/post-3661649


SnowyMiami said:


Pregnancy tests suck balls for testing HCG. I had a bunch of r-Hucog that couldn't pass and was freaking out. Then I did the process below and it passed easily.

janoshik said:

Try diluting 0.1 ml of HCG into 10-20 ml of water, stir it well THEN use pregnancy test.

Pregnancy tests are not built for amounts as massive as those in a vial of HCG, so they can (and often do) turn false negatives.

Click to expand...
How many iu of HCG Jano leaves unsaid. Given the Hook effect, that probably doesn't matter a great deal either:


https://www.clearblue.com/am-i-pregnant/what-is-hook-effect-in-pregnancy-test-result


the American Pregnancy Association says hCG levels can peak at around 288,000 mIU/ml during weeks 9-12. Still, that’s nowhere near the 500,000 mIU/ml or 1,000,000 mIU/ml experts say is needed to cause the hook effect in a pregnancy test.

Click to expand...

500,000 mIU/mL works out to 500 iu per mL. So the concentration presumably has to sit below that.

(If this pans out, it tells you HCG is present, but plainly says nothing about underfill or overfill.)
Ah, that's interesting. Tomorrow I'll give it a go. While I'm at it I might test my own urine too.

Thank you.
My first thought was that this must be a Dutch thing, but dykes or no dykes, there has to be some water to be found in erstwhile Flanders, doesn't there? Is it really that bad over there? What happened? And what's the thinking behind running HCG?
In a sense I did dilute it — with my own biomass rather than water. Jokes aside, I had 3 test strips, and I also tried one diluted with water and that worked too.

Smiter said:

An IM shot once left me with a carbuncle at the injection site...It was awful. Then last year a single week of IM gear injections had me sitting side-assed for a whole month.
Yeah idk, IM injection isn't something I'd recommend. It changes the pharmacokinetics as well.
 
Straffer said:

I wanted to give HCG monotherapy a go, so I ordered a 10 vial kit. Once reconstituted I put roughly 250 IUs onto a pregnancy test kit and the result came back negative (see image).

Assuming my source is on the level, I started wondering whether buying HCG might be a waste of money altogether. The internet tells me it's a very fragile protein and environmental factors damage it easily. Weather, freezing and thawing, and the flight could all denature it, I'd imagine. Has anyone else been through the same thing?





View attachment 258
5 kids here. The number of pregnancy tests I've taken runs into the hundreds. I'd start at 7 days after ovulation and get faint positives like this one at 8 days. I used to order them in boxes of 50 or more.

This test is not negative. 'A line is a line'. Were that my own test showing up like this, I'd be out car shopping for a passenger van tomorrow.

LOL so there is definitely some hcg coming through, even if it isn't blaring positive. On top of that, how much hcg a test needs before it shows positive varies between brands.

Anyways, my hcg knowledge goes no further than women, pregnancy and tests. So this is likely not helpful at all. I just couldn't keep quiet, because that thing is positive, baby! 🤣🤣
 
Straffer said:

So I tried it a second time and the result was perfectly fine. It had me a bit worried, since every other order from this vendor came through without problems. Thanks to everyone for the support and the information.

View attachment 259
Goooshhh posts like this have me wanting another child so badly!!!
 
Back
Top