Is There Any Advantage to Switching from Reta to Tirz?

Troposphere said:

I've been wondering whether it's worth moving over to Tirz from Reta. My goal weight is now where I want it, and honestly, keeping up with Reta for maintenance feels a bit like driving a race car just to get to work.

At the dose I'm on, the two kits of reta20 I have on hand would last me 100 weeks, so any experiment on that front is probably a long way off.
Driving my race car for the daily commute is something I enjoy 😁
 
whynotlxix said:

Troposphere said:

I've been wondering whether it's worth moving over to Tirz from Reta. My goal weight is now where I want it, and honestly, keeping up with Reta for maintenance feels a bit like driving a race car just to get to work.

At the dose I'm on, the two kits of reta20 I have on hand would last me 100 weeks, so any experiment on that front is probably a long way off.
Driving my race car for the daily commute is something I enjoy 😁
If I went through with it, I'd be in handcuffs! 🤣
 
I'm keeping an eye on this thread because I spent the past 2 years on reta. I've since come off it while focusing on recomping and lean bulking, and now I'm curious whether tirz might support a bulk that's cleaner or more efficient...
 
Thinking about running the two together. Right now I'm using reta, though I've come across claims that tirz does a stronger job of curbing appetite. A stack, in my mind, might combine the strengths of each.
 
pitterpatter88 said:

Thinking about running the two together. Right now I'm using reta, though I've come across claims that tirz does a stronger job of curbing appetite. A stack, in my mind, might combine the strengths of each.
When my schedule gets packed, eating barely crosses my mind. Should hunger show up, no specific food calls out to me, which makes choosing something nutritious pretty straightforward.
 
Back
Top