ReenaRouge
Explorer
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
So you managed to get the GHK-Cu purity tested?miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
fatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
There’s nothing wrong with me. Sure, about 30 minutes in I notice something — though it doesn’t hurt — and a red spot shows up fairly often, but it’s mild.fatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
To deal with that, I go with a longer needle so the peptide goes in deeper, which also cuts down on stinging at the skin surface.fatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
Glow/klow blends have plenty of downsides. The one upside is a bit of convenience, and it's a very small upside.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, I just placed an order for my first klow. I was an idiot and got bpc and tb separately, but I'm really after the ghk and kpv, so I figure I might as well use them all together.
That’s awesome. Still doesn’t address what I asked about testing ghk cu.v2boi said:
I went with the glow blend because each peptide in it has its own role for me. For body recovery there's Bpc157 and tb500, while Ghk/cu handles complexion.
For a while I moved on to separate vials, but then I went back to blends. The ease of it and fewer injections don't get enough credit.
My take is that they all did their job nicely lol
I’ve heard that drawing some additional bac water into the syringe at injection time reduces the stingfatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
I'm with you on that.yrrdead said:
Glow/klow blends have plenty of downsides. The one upside is a bit of convenience, and it's a very small upside.Gr33dyOctopus said:
Yeah, I just placed an order for my first klow. I was an idiot and got bpc and tb separately, but I'm really after the ghk and kpv, so I figure I might as well use them all together.
My goal is to see how I react to each compound on its own. I also want to set the dose and schedule separately for every one of them. That way, if something needs tweaking, I can tweak it. And if I decide to put them all in 1 injection, that's still an option.
So far, the hgh secretagogues are the only blend that looks okay. Just 2 compounds, and their dosing protocols are basically the same.
ReenaRouge said:
That’s awesome. Still doesn’t address what I asked about testing ghk cu.v2boi said:
I went with the glow blend because each peptide in it has its own role for me. For body recovery there's Bpc157 and tb500, while Ghk/cu handles complexion.
For a while I moved on to separate vials, but then I went back to blends. The ease of it and fewer injections don't get enough credit.
My take is that they all did their job nicely lol
I’ve heard that drawing some additional bac water into the syringe at injection time reduces the stingfatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
Yeah--GLOW consists of GHK-cu combined with tb-something and BPC something, while KLOW contains all of those ingredients plus KPV. There are three kits of klow sitting in my freezer, and my plan is to finish them all (probably, eventually). That said, if I ever purchased klow again, I'd rather get the individual components separately, because then I could confirm each one had been tested instead of being QA failures that got mixed into a blend to conceal low purity or something like that. The kits I currently have seem reasonably trustworthy to me, but I don't think I'd accept that kind of risk a second time.ReenaRouge said:
I had assumed it was a blend, so thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean Glow and Klow count as blends too?
If only I were younger than 30....I'm 58. Mentally, I'm 18.Vantaq said:
fatty33 said:
I've got a stash of GHK, but I'm on the fence about actually trying it—everyone keeps mentioning the burning sensation, and I'm totally lost on what a proper protocol would even look like. I also snagged some NAD+ in a giveaway from ElleWerks, so I've begun digging into that one too, though I still need to figure out how to go about researching it!!!miss-sanne said:
Since ghk-cu is the only thing I take, I can tell what it's doing.ReenaRouge said:
I came across the claim that testing blends doesn’t work because you can’t separate and assess each ingredient individually. Is that accurate? Would the same apply to GHK-CU?
6 weeks in and I'm getting good results — the lines on my face aren't as deep.
Fingers crossed. Could be my imagination, lol
unsure whether that does anything for you, but as a rule
GHK-Cu is a pretty optional extra with poor returns when you're below 30, unless there's skin damage involved — barrier harm, post-acne damage (not deep scars, not active acne)
for anti-aging and healthier skin overall, my suggestion is retinoids, diet, SUNSCREEN and sleep
Looking at GLOW and KLOW, it had never crossed my mind that these blends might actually be QA failures. I was torn between buying KLOW versus its separate ingredients, since a blend is handy, yet I also want finer control over how much TB500 I take. After reading this, I believe my choice is settled!randompersonrandom said:
Yeah--GLOW consists of GHK-cu combined with tb-something and BPC something, while KLOW contains all of those ingredients plus KPV. There are three kits of klow sitting in my freezer, and my plan is to finish them all (probably, eventually). That said, if I ever purchased klow again, I'd rather get the individual components separately, because then I could confirm each one had been tested instead of being QA failures that got mixed into a blend to conceal low purity or something like that. The kits I currently have seem reasonably trustworthy to me, but I don't think I'd accept that kind of risk a second time.ReenaRouge said:
I had assumed it was a blend, so thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean Glow and Klow count as blends too?
I remember @Airborne Daddy—or maybe somebody else—criticizing a company about indications that QA had failed, and that seemed like one of the potential giveaways. It really made me see things differently!New2ton said:
Looking at GLOW and KLOW, it had never crossed my mind that these blends might actually be QA failures. I was torn between buying KLOW versus its separate ingredients, since a blend is handy, yet I also want finer control over how much TB500 I take. After reading this, I believe my choice is settled!randompersonrandom said:
Yeah--GLOW consists of GHK-cu combined with tb-something and BPC something, while KLOW contains all of those ingredients plus KPV. There are three kits of klow sitting in my freezer, and my plan is to finish them all (probably, eventually). That said, if I ever purchased klow again, I'd rather get the individual components separately, because then I could confirm each one had been tested instead of being QA failures that got mixed into a blend to conceal low purity or something like that. The kits I currently have seem reasonably trustworthy to me, but I don't think I'd accept that kind of risk a second time.ReenaRouge said:
I had assumed it was a blend, so thanks for clearing that up. Does that mean Glow and Klow count as blends too?