Jack Rabbit Slims
Explorer
According to what ChatGPT told me, this isn't tied to potency in a direct way—it's about binding affinity instead.Troposphere said:
I fed this chart to Gemini and ran a handful of pointed questions past it, and from what I can tell, a lower Ki value really does line up with greater potency at that receptor. In your view, where am I going wrong? Or asked differently — what did your own query turn up?
Here's the very simplified takeaway from that reply:
Bottom line: the screenshot is useful, but Ki alone substantially understates the story. The most informative fingerprint is receptor coverage + binding affinity + functional potency + downstream signaling. On that basis, semaglutide, tirzepatide, and retatrutide aren't simply progressively "stronger" versions of the same drug—they represent three increasingly complex receptor-signaling architectures.
I also attempted to save it as a PDF, in case you'd like to go through the far longer reply. With any luck this works and doesn't break any forum rules! I'll admit too that AI might be wrong about parts of this. This isn't my area of expertise, but I still thought the response was useful for at least grasping what's involved here.
Proton Drive
Securely store, share, and access your important files and photos. Anytime, anywhere.