Is Rite Aid racing to be the first one out?

fetefille

Explorer
Joined
Jul 18, 2024
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Location
US
While at work I ran a Google search for a peptide calculator, and a result from Rite Aid’s site showed up. My first reaction was that it had to be bogus, but it wasn’t. I clicked back through the whole thing until I reached this:

There’s no way for me to provide a link to it

ETA: as people with stronger search abilities point out farther down, Rite Aid handed over its Rx files to cvs in late 2025, and it’s now controlled by its private equity firms through an LLC based in Wyoming. Digging into those firms would be interesting to me, though I doubt I’d manage to get very far.
 
fetefille said:

While at work I ran a Google search for a peptide calculator, and a result from Rite Aid’s site showed up. My first reaction was that it had to be bogus, but it wasn’t. I clicked back through the whole thing until I reached this:

There’s no way for me to provide a link to it

ETA: as people with stronger search abilities point out farther down, Rite Aid handed over its Rx files to cvs in late 2025, and it’s now controlled by its private equity firms through an LLC based in Wyoming. Digging into those firms would be interesting to me, though I doubt I’d manage to get very far.
RITEAID CALCULATOR
 
Skidude said:

fetefille said:

While at work I ran a Google search for a peptide calculator, and a result from Rite Aid’s site showed up. My first reaction was that it had to be bogus, but it wasn’t. I clicked back through the whole thing until I reached this:

There’s no way for me to provide a link to it

ETA: as people with stronger search abilities point out farther down, Rite Aid handed over its Rx files to cvs in late 2025, and it’s now controlled by its private equity firms through an LLC based in Wyoming. Digging into those firms would be interesting to me, though I doubt I’d manage to get very far.
RITEAID CALCULATOR

Much appreciated, whoever has sharper abilities than mine
 
This isn’t the Rite Aid you have in mind. What they appear to be doing is simply gathering information. They’re leveraging the pharmacy’s SEO to draw clicks toward whatever this thing is.
 
Silver said:

This isn’t the Rite Aid you have in mind. What they appear to be doing is simply gathering information. They’re leveraging the pharmacy’s SEO to draw clicks toward whatever this thing is.
Seems like it's the original, just under a new name now

Nope, Rite Aid isn't around as a physical brick-and-mortar pharmacy chain anymore. The company went through bankruptcy 2 times, and by October 2025 it had closed every one of its remaining stores across the country.

65222529ff77a8ea6daec34c819116a86382a421bf6564918845a0e8fb6a0b42.webp
 
Skidude said:

Silver said:

This isn’t the Rite Aid you have in mind. What they appear to be doing is simply gathering information. They’re leveraging the pharmacy’s SEO to draw clicks toward whatever this thing is.
Seems like it's the original, just under a new name now

Nope, Rite Aid isn't around as a physical brick-and-mortar pharmacy chain anymore. The company went through bankruptcy 2 times, and by October 2025 it had closed every one of its remaining stores across the country.

View attachment 9925
Ohh, that's quite intriguing. I noticed there's a part about blood tests, but I didn't get to check how they compare with the other DIY testing platforms
 
CVS acquired the Rx files, and an LLC has an arrangement with Quest. You all are set. I’m also supposed to be working, but still.
 
QueenMuntha said:

That webpage carries a ton of useful Peptide resources.

  1. Peptide Baseline Blood Test Panel priced at $103.00 https://riteaid.com/product/peptide-baseline-measurement-panel
  2. Peptide Tracking Toolkit: https://riteaid.com/peptides/toolkit/download/a9106df4-80d8-4222-8786-99b4aab7a830
They'll even hand you 20% off Peptides for your initial order 🤣 😂

View attachment 9926
It genuinely gets me thinking about the people running those equity firms these days. I mean genuinely gets me thinking.
 
fetefille said:

QueenMuntha said:

That webpage carries a ton of useful Peptide resources.

  1. Peptide Baseline Blood Test Panel priced at $103.00 https://riteaid.com/product/peptide-baseline-measurement-panel
  2. Peptide Tracking Toolkit: https://riteaid.com/peptides/toolkit/download/a9106df4-80d8-4222-8786-99b4aab7a830
They'll even hand you 20% off Peptides for your initial order 🤣 😂

View attachment 9926
It genuinely gets me thinking about the people running those equity firms these days. I mean genuinely gets me thinking.
That seems warranted.
 
Back
Top