Is my Reta supposed to look like this?

Kadeeglp123

Explorer
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Location
Pensacola Florida USA
Hey everyone, my first Reta order just arrived today, and it came looking pretty rocky. Has anyone else had this happen, and is that how it's supposed to be?

I've used Tir for roughly 5 months now, and the two don't look alike. The Tir has a more powdery texture, while the Reta is rockier. Just curious what you all think.
 
ebeb9e4e6a7ab30c47794a149479f7951f1c2e8fc6961b903e26841dbe0f09ee.webp
 
Ah, judging by how they appear, I think I can tell which vendor these came from. AMO/Bff? If that's the case, then this is normal.
 
Estarossa19 said:

Ah, judging by how they appear, I think I can tell which vendor these came from. AMO/Bff? If that's the case, then this is normal.
Yeah. If you're not going to use it, ship it my way. My rats will eat anything.
 
That's BFF, I've used 143mg across the past 3 months, and I've dropped 34lb during that stretch.

It's fine
 
Kadeeglp123 said:

Hey everyone, my first Reta order just arrived today, and it came looking pretty rocky. Has anyone else had this happen, and is that how it's supposed to be?

I've used Tir for roughly 5 months now, and the two don't look alike. The Tir has a more powdery texture, while the Reta is rockier. Just curious what you all think.
It appears to have solidified into a rocky, crack-like form.
 
Kadeeglp123 said:

BNLFL said:

Estarossa19 said:

Ah, judging by how they appear, I think I can tell which vendor these came from. AMO/Bff? If that's the case, then this is normal.
Yeah. If you're not going to use it, ship it my way. My rats will eat anything.
Haha
On a similar note — as someone doing this for the 1st time, it took me 8-10 min of rolling the vial before my reta was completely dissolved. Does that sound typical? The Reta powder in the vial was a bit clumped/dried together; I'm guessing that's also nothing to worry about.
 
woundcarping said:

That's BFF, I've used 143mg across the past 3 months, and I've dropped 34lb during that stretch.

It's fine

I'm really looking forward to it! Thanks to all of you who confirmed it was fine! I've heard that the harder it is, the better haha
 
Hi everyone. I realize BFF isn't easy to reach. The only way to get links to their server is through existing customers

Would anyone be willing to send me one?
 
Adavis3053 said:

Hi everyone. I realize BFF isn't easy to reach. The only way to get links to their server is through existing customers

Would anyone be willing to send me one?
I've sent a message to you.
 
gimmeshelter said:

Kadeeglp123 said:

BNLFL said:

Estarossa19 said:

Ah, judging by how they appear, I think I can tell which vendor these came from. AMO/Bff? If that's the case, then this is normal.
Yeah. If you're not going to use it, ship it my way. My rats will eat anything.
Haha
On a similar note — as someone doing this for the 1st time, it took me 8-10 min of rolling the vial before my reta was completely dissolved. Does that sound typical? The Reta powder in the vial was a bit clumped/dried together; I'm guessing that's also nothing to worry about.
By morning it should be transparent. Did the BAC get pulled into the vial quickly before you could react? That's happened to me before.
 
Back
Top