Is My Peptide Stack Too Aggressive?

L

igottapee said:

Mduffy18d said:

igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
Reta is at 2mg for me. As for the reasoning behind everything I'm doing, it feels like I've turned myself into a full-on science experiment. Honestly, I just ordered whatever seemed popular online……no idea what the total comes to. Lol

Reta 2mg, began at .5

Tesa 1mg

IPA/CJ ratio slips my mind

Mots-c 3 MG, 3 days/week

KLOW .15 following 3ml reconstitution
in the eli lilly triumph trials, the reta schedule goes: 2mg/week for 4 weeks, then 4mg/week for 4 weeks, then 6mg/week for 4 weeks, then 9mg/week for 4 weeks, and finally 12mg/week for 4 weeks.
Forget the trials — once I hit 3mg I couldn't eat anything, and I had to drop all the way back to .5. Meanwhile a buddy of mine felt zero appetite suppression until he'd been on 3mg for 1.5 months. Ease into it. If you need more, you can always add another shot midweek.
 
Mduffy18d said:

igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
Reta is at 2mg for me. As for the reasoning behind everything I'm doing, it feels like I've turned myself into a full-on science experiment. Honestly, I just ordered whatever seemed popular online……no idea what the total comes to. Lol

Reta 2mg, began at .5

Tesa 1mg

IPA/CJ ratio slips my mind

Mots-c 3 MG, 3 days/week

KLOW .15 following 3ml reconstitution
By the sound of it, this is likely already past the point of no return, but the right approach is to introduce just 1 at a time and leave a solid gap before adding any others. Should a bad reaction or a drug allergy show up, you will have no way of knowing which compound is responsible when several are begun close together. Likewise, if everything goes smoothly, you will not be able to work out which ones are doing good and which are doing nothing.
 
Calm Logic said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD

Retatrutide, canned tuna, plus crackers. That trio is sacred.
That covers it. Zippity, go ahead and shut this thread down whenever you like.
 
Mduffy18d said:

igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
Reta is at 2mg for me. As for the reasoning behind everything I'm doing, it feels like I've turned myself into a full-on science experiment. Honestly, I just ordered whatever seemed popular online……no idea what the total comes to. Lol

Reta 2mg, began at .5

Tesa 1mg

IPA/CJ ratio slips my mind

Mots-c 3 MG, 3 days/week

KLOW .15 following 3ml reconstitution
When you added Cag to your stack, did it make a difference with food noise? Neither Tirz nor Reta works for me. I've quit Tirz and plan to pair Cag with Reta 🤞
 
This drug supports self-control in many respects. Check bodybuilding forums to get a sense of it. In essence, you can either bulk or cut. Choose one, then work to keep fat gain or muscle loss as low as possible in whichever phase you're in.
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
At 48 years old, I use Tirz, Growth, and test, plus I hit the gym regularly. My body is clearly changing for the better.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.
 
mrblu said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.

Growth isn't classified as a steroid.

RP Strength's YouTube channel has a solid video covering that combination.
 
mrblu said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.
sure, hgh comes with possible negatives, and possible positives as well. That said, peptides, hormones and steroids are not the same category of thing. Whether you use any of it comes down to your own risk tolerance. Do your research and watch videos on the hgee, the test and reta as separate topics; meso has solid material on that stack, and probably this place does too, though I have never checked. Dosed properly, they work synergistically. Then again, what do I know? basically nothing, I am just a fucking octopus, so dont take a single word I say seriously.
 
mrblu said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.
Tesamorelin and other secretagogues, along with HGH, act on the body in complicated ways, and many of those actions have not been well examined in people over extended periods.

The rationale for using them here would be to cut down on visceral fat and boost muscle growth, yet reta already does an excellent job of lowering visceral fat.

Numerous side effects exist, including some that are severe and lasting, so thorough investigation of the subject is an absolute must before starting. Also, IGF-1, blood sugar, and hb1ac should all be checked beforehand. Among the most frequent short-term problems are elevated blood sugar, fluid buildup that makes the ankles swell, carpal tunnel syndrome, and pain in the joints and muscles.

For older individuals, the consequences over the long haul are genuinely poorly understood, since medical use of these agents long term happens only in cases of brain damage that lowers production, or in children who are short in stature; no physician hands them out for general wellness, fat loss, or muscle gain, with the single exception of tesamorelin for HIV lipodystrophy, because the risks are thought to outweigh the benefits.

Risks tied to longer use and larger doses include diabetes, acromegaly (bone growth in the nose, face, hands, and feet), joint harm, heart failure, and many more, among them the possibility of tumour formation and accelerated cancer growth. Animal research generally links lower growth hormone levels or effects with longer life, and higher levels with a shorter lifespan.

Should HGH be taken, blood sugar and IGF-1 need testing to confirm the levels are not excessive, and dosing ought to stay conservative. This is unlike reta, where by and large the additional long-term effects work in favor of health. It may add a few percent to muscle mass and shave a few percent off fat, and lower visceral fat, but it comes with a price.
 
lessthanhalf said:

mrblu said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.
Tesamorelin and other secretagogues, along with HGH, act on the body in complicated ways, and many of those actions have not been well examined in people over extended periods.

The rationale for using them here would be to cut down on visceral fat and boost muscle growth, yet reta already does an excellent job of lowering visceral fat.

Numerous side effects exist, including some that are severe and lasting, so thorough investigation of the subject is an absolute must before starting. Also, IGF-1, blood sugar, and hb1ac should all be checked beforehand. Among the most frequent short-term problems are elevated blood sugar, fluid buildup that makes the ankles swell, carpal tunnel syndrome, and pain in the joints and muscles.

For older individuals, the consequences over the long haul are genuinely poorly understood, since medical use of these agents long term happens only in cases of brain damage that lowers production, or in children who are short in stature; no physician hands them out for general wellness, fat loss, or muscle gain, with the single exception of tesamorelin for HIV lipodystrophy, because the risks are thought to outweigh the benefits.

Risks tied to longer use and larger doses include diabetes, acromegaly (bone growth in the nose, face, hands, and feet), joint harm, heart failure, and many more, among them the possibility of tumour formation and accelerated cancer growth. Animal research generally links lower growth hormone levels or effects with longer life, and higher levels with a shorter lifespan.

Should HGH be taken, blood sugar and IGF-1 need testing to confirm the levels are not excessive, and dosing ought to stay conservative. This is unlike reta, where by and large the additional long-term effects work in favor of health. It may add a few percent to muscle mass and shave a few percent off fat, and lower visceral fat, but it comes with a price.
For now, I figure I'll leave that one alone.

Even though it's tempting to chase the best possible route to health, I'm still getting used to reta by itself. Taking it slow is the right call.
 
lessthanhalf said:

mrblu said:

Gr33dyOctopus said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
The holy trinity: test, reta and hgh.
If you—or anyone else who has the knowledge—wouldn't mind, I've got a few beginner-level questions.

Basically, reta is the only thing I'm taking right now. My main goals are dropping a significant amount of body fat and getting healthier. That said, I keep noticing quite a few people who pair reta with HGH.

Does that combination carry any drawbacks? At this point I'm firmly in the "less is more" camp, and the last time my test levels were checked they came back within normal ranges.

HGH makes me picture the stereotypical steroid stuff—testicular shrinkage, gynecomastia, hair loss, and so on. But from the little research I've done, it sounds like HGH doesn't actually work that way? Is there anywhere I can read up on this stack? I'd want to understand the risks, the right dosage, and so on.
Tesamorelin and other secretagogues, along with HGH, act on the body in complicated ways, and many of those actions have not been well examined in people over extended periods.

The rationale for using them here would be to cut down on visceral fat and boost muscle growth, yet reta already does an excellent job of lowering visceral fat.

Numerous side effects exist, including some that are severe and lasting, so thorough investigation of the subject is an absolute must before starting. Also, IGF-1, blood sugar, and hb1ac should all be checked beforehand. Among the most frequent short-term problems are elevated blood sugar, fluid buildup that makes the ankles swell, carpal tunnel syndrome, and pain in the joints and muscles.

For older individuals, the consequences over the long haul are genuinely poorly understood, since medical use of these agents long term happens only in cases of brain damage that lowers production, or in children who are short in stature; no physician hands them out for general wellness, fat loss, or muscle gain, with the single exception of tesamorelin for HIV lipodystrophy, because the risks are thought to outweigh the benefits.

Risks tied to longer use and larger doses include diabetes, acromegaly (bone growth in the nose, face, hands, and feet), joint harm, heart failure, and many more, among them the possibility of tumour formation and accelerated cancer growth. Animal research generally links lower growth hormone levels or effects with longer life, and higher levels with a shorter lifespan.

Should HGH be taken, blood sugar and IGF-1 need testing to confirm the levels are not excessive, and dosing ought to stay conservative. This is unlike reta, where by and large the additional long-term effects work in favor of health. It may add a few percent to muscle mass and shave a few percent off fat, and lower visceral fat, but it comes with a price.
In my view, going high isn't worth it.
 
Back
Top