Is My Peptide Stack Too Aggressive?

Mduffy18d

Explorer
Joined
May 12, 2026
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Location
Jupiter Florida
I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
Reta and test.
 
Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
At 52, I take Tirz or Reta, Tesa, and Test Cypionate. Never been in better shape.

Over 12 weeks I dropped from 208lb soft and flabby down to 187lb lean with muscle.

I also use the KLOW stack, though that's for rotator cuff tendinitis and overall wellness.
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
1. Nandrolone Undecanoate

2. Retatrutide

3. Collagen peptides, hyaluronic acid, vitamin C

4. Anastrazole EOD after 6 weeks.
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD

Retatrutide, canned tuna, plus crackers. That trio is sacred.
 
Count me in on the "too many" side. With peptides, you get this mindset where folks label it a stack and assume piling on more is an improvement. A lot of those same folks will proudly say they're "off their polypharmacy". But really, it's the same situation either way (both are drugs for medical purposes) — the only difference is that peptides come from far shadier sources.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
I appreciate it—I'm pretty much the same way: shoot first, ask questions afterward. LOL
 
Diamondd817 said:

Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
At 52, I take Tirz or Reta, Tesa, and Test Cypionate. Never been in better shape.

Over 12 weeks I dropped from 208lb soft and flabby down to 187lb lean with muscle.

I also use the KLOW stack, though that's for rotator cuff tendinitis and overall wellness.
With any luck, that'll be my situation 6 months from now!!!!
 
Mduffy18d said:

I realize I might be pushing things too quickly. For someone who is 53, wants to drop 20 lbs, and build muscle, what does a typical stack look like? MD
Honestly, a lot comes down to your current starting point. That said, someone just beginning can absolutely shed fat while adding muscle simultaneously. Go heavy with the weights, keep your calorie deficit modest (you don't need a big one), get protein to roughly 1g per lbs, and try to walk 10k steps daily. Break those steps into chunks — a portion in the morning, some during your gym session, and the rest at night. Add in a bit of support from reta or tirz and it becomes quite achievable. The goal should be using these glp1s to reshape your lifestyle and eating patterns, not just to cut down the amount of junkfood that some people consume (not suggesting that's you hahah)
 
Mduffy18d said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
I appreciate it—I'm pretty much the same way: shoot first, ask questions afterward. LOL
Honestly, compared to how I felt 1 month ago, the difference is night and day — I feel fantastic! Yesterday I pinned NAD for the 1st time, and wow, the energy boost was unreal!! And that was just a low dose. I'd give it high marks.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
 
igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
Reta is at 2mg for me. As for the reasoning behind everything I'm doing, it feels like I've turned myself into a full-on science experiment. Honestly, I just ordered whatever seemed popular online……no idea what the total comes to. Lol

Reta 2mg, began at .5

Tesa 1mg

IPA/CJ ratio slips my mind

Mots-c 3 MG, 3 days/week

KLOW .15 following 3ml reconstitution
 
Mduffy18d said:

igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
Reta is at 2mg for me. As for the reasoning behind everything I'm doing, it feels like I've turned myself into a full-on science experiment. Honestly, I just ordered whatever seemed popular online……no idea what the total comes to. Lol

Reta 2mg, began at .5

Tesa 1mg

IPA/CJ ratio slips my mind

Mots-c 3 MG, 3 days/week

KLOW .15 following 3ml reconstitution
in the eli lilly triumph trials, the reta schedule goes: 2mg/week for 4 weeks, then 4mg/week for 4 weeks, then 6mg/week for 4 weeks, then 9mg/week for 4 weeks, and finally 12mg/week for 4 weeks.
 
igottapee said:

JourneyToPerfection said:

Based on what I’ve been through, stacking is fine for reaching your goals provided you’ve done your research on each compound, they don’t clash or work against one another, and you stick to the guidance about which ones to cycle. I’m female, 33 years old, aiming to shed 12kg (3 gone already), keep my muscle, and let my body recover from the toll of a chaotic lifestyle 😅 Right now I’m stacking reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I’m just about to add nad+ this morning!
What made you decide to add cag to the reta? Also, how much reta are you taking?
At 1.5 for my reta dose, I only aim to drop 10kg (22 pounds), so pushing up to a huge dose doesn't appeal to me (though I do plan to raise it to 2mg and stay there). Food noise hit me really hard, and since I'm ADHD AF, the urge to eat for dopamine never goes away. That's why I threw in the cag 0.2ml — it's handling the food noise brilliantly. I still get 3 meals daily and hit my protein, but I'm no longer half-constantly wanting food when I'm full or daydreaming about demolishing a GYG bowl 😂
 
Goals tend to come in stages, and they keep looping back around. Like plenty of people, I began with Reta or some other GLP for the first round of recomp. From there we branch into a GHRH, aiming to limit muscle loss while picking up the extra perks. Next comes the rejuvenation side, with GHK-Cu and similar peps, and maybe BPC/TB/KPV for the aches, pains and injuries. Finally, those who train harder or more often reach for the preworkout gold (NAD, Mots-C, 5Amino).

That lineup is basically what shows up in my cycles or rotations, and sure, it sounds like a lot, but each one gets used at a different point. I'd bet a lot of others do the same, pulling in the benefits whenever they're needed.
 
bonelifts said:

Goals tend to come in stages, and they keep looping back around. Like plenty of people, I began with Reta or some other GLP for the first round of recomp. From there we branch into a GHRH, aiming to limit muscle loss while picking up the extra perks. Next comes the rejuvenation side, with GHK-Cu and similar peps, and maybe BPC/TB/KPV for the aches, pains and injuries. Finally, those who train harder or more often reach for the preworkout gold (NAD, Mots-C, 5Amino).

That lineup is basically what shows up in my cycles or rotations, and sure, it sounds like a lot, but each one gets used at a different point. I'd bet a lot of others do the same, pulling in the benefits whenever they're needed.
When I put together my current regimen, that was roughly the quick calculation I did. LOL
 
Back
Top