Is my LC600 supposed to look oilier?

MrNice

Explorer
Joined
May 13, 2026
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Location
Uk
I ordered LC600 recently and it isn't as watery as the LC I've used before. To me it comes across as more oil based. I did ask about it, and was told it's water based.

Where would I find the earlier testing?

I have searched and can't find anything on it, which is why I'm asking here.

For anyone who has used it, or had it tested: what did you find?

Thanks in advance.
 
That really depends where it came from. Injectable LC is a strange one to trace, given that it's usually swallowed or eaten as capsule powder. I take mine with food, and the supplier I use is FDA approved - you can ask them for test reports through their website. No idea about the grey market ones, though.
 
Back
Top