Is KLOW easing my migraines?

RosebudFox

Explorer
Joined
Mar 25, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
USA
KLOW went into my routine roughly a month back. Whether it is the season turning or something else entirely, the migraines have been hitting me less often and less hard. A few other people have reported the same thing.

If that matches your experience - any idea which peptide in the blend is doing the work? I only ask because I am fond of KLOW and plan to stay on it, yet cycling GHK-cu and KPV on their own has crossed my mind. Should the full KLOW blend turn out to be what is needed, I would rather not lose the migraine benefit.

A bit of context on my head pain: nearly every day brings a headache, and it all began about six years ago. Migraine is the label they get, though nothing about them is disabling - no aura, no nausea. Sumatriptan disappears around me at a fair rate. Anything that helps keeps my hopes up, so staying on the research trail is an easy thing for me to do.
 
Back
Top