Is it possible to filter a peptide that has developed growth?

DJ _Yus

Explorer
Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
This crossed my mind after my Tirze began showing a growth (I purchased it already reconstituted from a local seller).

If filters catch everything apart from endotoxins, then pushing a pep with a grow through one would strip out all spores and the rest — meaning the solution could still be used?

Or does a growth in the solution automatically mean endotoxins are now present in the vial?

I'm not trying to pinch pennies, I just want to grasp the limits of what filtering can do.
 
Are you serious?

This vial is beyond saving through filtering. Once growth becomes visible, endotoxins have already gone into the liquid. A 0.22µm filter is useless against them. These are molecules at the nanometer scale, not particles. What you'd end up injecting is a solution that looks sterile but still carries pyrogens that can trigger fever, rigors, or worse. Throughout the entire time those organisms were multiplying, they were releasing endotoxins.

Throw it out. Cost or convenience doesn't alter the math.
 
Beyond the endotoxins and metabolites that are now present in the solution, there is another issue: whatever grew to a size you can see had to be feeding on something. The peptides in that vial have been getting eaten. So the vial may hold something toxic, and on top of that, a portion of the beneficial content has already been used up.
 
DJ _Yus said:

This crossed my mind after my Tirze began showing a growth (I purchased it already reconstituted from a local seller).

If filters catch everything apart from endotoxins, then pushing a pep with a grow through one would strip out all spores and the rest — meaning the solution could still be used?

Or does a growth in the solution automatically mean endotoxins are now present in the vial?

I'm not trying to pinch pennies, I just want to grasp the limits of what filtering can do.
Since the nature of that substance is unknown to you, it's not worth risking it. It might also be a good idea to reach out to them, inform them of the situation, and find out whether they're willing to offer any kind of resolution.
 
Just throw it away, no need to think twice.

This also reveals plenty about getting stuff from a "local seller" (= a profit-driven, indifferent idiot) instead of putting in the lengthy effort to learn how to source, mix, keep, and use peptides along with the necessary supplies.
 
Alright, I want to make sure I understand this correctly. I had already been drawing from that vial before any growth showed up. According to what someone said, endotoxins were probably present well before anything could be seen with the naked eye. From what I've read about endotoxins, does that mean I just got lucky and didn't have a reaction earlier when I first began using that vial? Or is it not a given that a reaction would be severe simply because growth was there?
 
DJ _Yus said:

Alright, I want to make sure I understand this correctly. I had already been drawing from that vial before any growth showed up. According to what someone said, endotoxins were probably present well before anything could be seen with the naked eye. From what I've read about endotoxins, does that mean I just got lucky and didn't have a reaction earlier when I first began using that vial? Or is it not a given that a reaction would be severe simply because growth was there?
There's no way to be certain. Maybe you injected while it was still clean and can point to how it got contaminated later, or maybe you just got lucky.

In any case, you wouldn't eat food that had something growing on it, and you absolutely should never inject anything that has something growing inside it. That's how you end up in a disaster.

Throw it out, fight it out with the person who sold it to you, or accept the loss and take the lesson. What you're doing is serious—managing your own health and protocol—so don't treat it casually.

Being extra careful is better (though to me this seems more like common sense than caution) than ending up very sick... or worse.

If you can, post a photo of the growth, I really want to see what on earth could be growing in your vial lol.
 
For me, it resembles mold. The vial is already in the trash, and salvaging it was never something I intended to do.

What I was trying to work out is whether filtering something like this could make it usable again.

I also want to know if what I was injecting had been contaminated from the start. About 4 and half weeks passed with this vial before growth appeared. It was T80





f83c94683e24907575c27004fb763870c47972ac16a1b4f784f36555a336b41e.webp


9011a96639011110013db9a10dd7c236a8032ab431d796ccd078e3939d599a98.webp
 
DJ _Yus said:

For me, it resembles mold. The vial is already in the trash, and salvaging it was never something I intended to do.

What I was trying to work out is whether filtering something like this could make it usable again.

I also want to know if what I was injecting had been contaminated from the start. About 4 and half weeks passed with this vial before growth appeared. It was T80





View attachment 11443

View attachment 11444
Honestly, what you're seeing could just be peptide precipitation. Tirz is a long, delicate amino acid chain, so if the fridge was too cold and it froze after reconstitution (or the pen was left out and overheated, one or the other), the peptide denatures, the chain comes apart, and it drops out of the bac water. Once that happens, the peptide is basically inert and worthless, and those aminos end up clumped into that fibrous mass. That's my best guess based on what I'm seeing, though fungus, bacteria or something else could also be the cause.

Regardless, it's done man..
 
Please don't inject it. It could be bacterial or fungal contamination, and even if the odds are low, that risk is far too big. Anything you inject goes straight past your body's usual immune defenses, so even a tiny amount of microbes or toxins under the skin is a bad idea.

It could also be peptide fibrils, but you cannot confirm that, and even if it were, you would have no way of knowing the dose you'd get if part of it had clumped together. How large is an 80mg clump of tirz?? I have no clue, but 80mg isn't much.

In any case, throw it out and buy from a reputable popular seller.
 
Filtering might catch the mold itself, sure — that part seems doable. But what about the stuff mold leaves behind? Mycotoxins, enzymes, metabolic byproducts, cellular debris — none of that is guaranteed to come out with a filter. So the only sensible move is to throw it away.
 
Back
Top