Is It Normal for My Compound to Arrive Solidified?

flipperdosan

Explorer
Joined
Jun 9, 2026
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Location
Sweden
Hi there.

My very first tirzepatide order from the grey market just showed up. Is this acceptable? I was expecting it to be looser.





1726fa1a2cf640e30197a4c80480bddfd360f5fde65f0b5b88a75ed87fe469b4.webp


.
 
If these pictures don't ring a bell from peptide reconstitution clips, that's a bit of a red flag for me.

Before you stick yourself, go over the proper technique, and stay safe.

Maybe you don't resemble skinny Greta at all — maybe you're built like a 2m Viking — but still, take it easy. 🙂
 
eidos said:

If these pictures don't ring a bell from peptide reconstitution clips, that's a bit of a red flag for me.

Before you stick yourself, go over the proper technique, and stay safe.

Maybe you don't resemble skinny Greta at all — maybe you're built like a 2m Viking — but still, take it easy. 🙂
I've read extensively on this topic, yet this is a first for me.
 
flipperdosan said:

spanky2026 said:

Completely standard.
That's good to know. I'm all set to put it into my vein now.
Assuming this is a joke, but since you were surprised it arrived solid, that makes me worry you might not have a clue what you're doing. Before you proceed, please lay out your whole plan for us 🤣
 
UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

flipperdosan said:

spanky2026 said:

Completely standard.
That's good to know. I'm all set to put it into my vein now.
Assuming this is a joke, but since you were surprised it arrived solid, that makes me worry you might not have a clue what you're doing. Before you proceed, please lay out your whole plan for us 🤣
I appreciate the worry. That was just me messing around. Up to now I've been on mounarjo kwikpen!
 
flipperdosan said:

Hi there.

My very first tirzepatide order from the grey market just showed up. Is this acceptable? I was expecting it to be looser.





View attachment 10426

.
When my first batch showed up, I had that same reaction, but a buddy of mine who's an AI explained that this is actually how it's meant to be and the reason behind it. Man, I spend way too much time chatting with AI 😂
 
flipperdosan said:

Hi there.

My very first tirzepatide order from the grey market just showed up. Is this acceptable? I was expecting it to be looser.





View attachment 10426

.

Those look perfectly fine! Delicious, even.

What kind of consistency did you expect instead? Maybe something along these lines?
 
Yeah, that "puck" thing...When my initial kit showed up, I inspected it and a single vial seemed strange...Inside that vial, the puck had shifted to the side...lol...On top of that, it resembles cotton candy far more than a hard lump...By the time the BAC water reaches the lower part of the reconstitution syringe liquid, most of it has already dissolved...GL!... 👍
 
CNCCurrency said:

flipperdosan said:

spanky2026 said:

Completely standard.
That's good to know. I'm all set to put it into my vein now.
Am I supposed to shoot this straight into a vein??
From now on, whenever someone hands me something delicious, that's what I'll say. Bring me a good herb and mushroom pizza, and I'll go, "ooh, I am now ready to inject this into my vein."
 
flipperdosan said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

flipperdosan said:

spanky2026 said:

Completely standard.
That's good to know. I'm all set to put it into my vein now.
Assuming this is a joke, but since you were surprised it arrived solid, that makes me worry you might not have a clue what you're doing. Before you proceed, please lay out your whole plan for us 🤣
I appreciate the worry. That was just me messing around. Up to now I've been on mounarjo kwikpen!
A ready-to-use GLP pen and mixing your own dose from a vial are two different things. Look up how-to clips on YouTube before you proceed.
 
Without really thinking it through, I figured anything meant for injection had to enter a vein. Once I looked into it, I learned it simply goes into fat, and that cleared up my main worry.

My start was with compound, and I was originally hunting for sublingual. Injection info came up as well, and eventually it clicked that it works like my Dupixant, going into fat, which convinced me. (My actual first step was sublingual tirzepatide, though.)
 
flipperdosan said:

UghItsStupidNIHateIT said:

flipperdosan said:

spanky2026 said:

Completely standard.
That's good to know. I'm all set to put it into my vein now.
Assuming this is a joke, but since you were surprised it arrived solid, that makes me worry you might not have a clue what you're doing. Before you proceed, please lay out your whole plan for us 🤣
I appreciate the worry. That was just me messing around. Up to now I've been on mounarjo kwikpen!
I believe you're competent, but that was a fair question. Errors in reconstitution and dosing happen constantly, and injecting an incorrect amount is very widespread — particularly for beginners, though even veterans run into it. The pens were engineered with great care to minimize dosing mistakes, and yet they still occur. Once peptides are reconstituted, there are no safeguards at all, and it's remarkably easy and frequent to accidentally take 25mg rather than 2.5 as a first dose. So be sure you understand the process, then verify your math twice and run it through an online peptide calculator a third time.
 
ladyj779 said:

Peak reddit, honestly.
that nails the reddit syndrome exactly. you hit the mark. "I did my research" -- yet has no idea what a puck is.
 
Back
Top