Is Crypto.com Changing Direction?

articfox

Explorer
Joined
Dec 31, 2025
Messages
84
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Hey Legends

Transfers from my account to a warm wallet keep getting suspended by crypto.com, and it has happened more than once.

Would Kraken be a better choice?

Which coin wallet do you all rely on when buying coins?

Thanks ahead of time

If you are not pepping you are not stepping 🤣
 
Have you reached out to crypto.com to find out what's going on?

In any case.. Coinbase and Kraken are both services I've used before, and neither gave me trouble.

Beyond that, I'm a fan of the purchase methods (like Moonpay) available inside Exodus, Trust and Cake wallet (all three are great).
 
For my own setup, I route through Coinbase, then Exodus, and finally to a vendor — that sequence does the job.
 
DrPEPr said:

Have you reached out to crypto.com to find out what's going on?

In any case.. Coinbase and Kraken are both services I've used before, and neither gave me trouble.

Beyond that, I'm a fan of the purchase methods (like Moonpay) available inside Exodus, Trust and Cake wallet (all three are great).

Indeed I have. Every time, the response is boilerplate and never addresses the question.
 
articfox said:

DrPEPr said:

Have you reached out to crypto.com to find out what's going on?

In any case.. Coinbase and Kraken are both services I've used before, and neither gave me trouble.

Beyond that, I'm a fan of the purchase methods (like Moonpay) available inside Exodus, Trust and Cake wallet (all three are great).

Indeed I have. Every time, the response is boilerplate and never addresses the question.

So I guess it's time to get rid of them.

If there's no (good) service, then there's no business.
 
DrPEPr said:

articfox said:

DrPEPr said:

Have you reached out to crypto.com to find out what's going on?

In any case.. Coinbase and Kraken are both services I've used before, and neither gave me trouble.

Beyond that, I'm a fan of the purchase methods (like Moonpay) available inside Exodus, Trust and Cake wallet (all three are great).

Indeed I have. Every time, the response is boilerplate and never addresses the question.

So I guess it's time to get rid of them.

If there's no (good) service, then there's no business.

Yep, I've moved over to Kraken 👌
 
Back
Top