Is Bioglutide making a comeback?

IshimaruKenta

Explorer
Joined
Aug 5, 2025
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
LA
A long time back, I put my name down for the Bioglutide clinical trial, and then there was silence...until now! This morning, an email arrived:

[td]Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting our partner, Biomed Industries, Inc. regarding NA-931, an investigational therapy for weight loss and metabolic health.

Because of the strong interest in metabolic wellness and weight management, we would like to invite you to participate in a short survey that will help us better understand the needs, experiences, and goals of individuals seeking safe and effective metabolic support.

Biomed Industries has licensed certain technology and know-how to Bioxentra, Inc., a Canadian company that is developing BIOXENTRA, a science-driven metabolic performance nutraceutical platform designed to support weight loss management, metabolic activation, hormonal pathway balance, healthy body composition, and sustained cellular energy. See http://www.bioxentra.com for more information

BIOXENTRA is formulated using principles derived from Biomed’s metabolic research platform and is designed for individuals seeking intelligent metabolic support without stimulants.

Your feedback will help guide future product development and educational initiatives related to metabolic health and weight management.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at the link below.

The survey is brief and your responses will be kept confidential. Your participation will greatly assist our ongoing research and development efforts in metabolic health.

Thank you for your interest and for helping advance innovative approaches to weight management and metabolic wellness.

Kind regards,

Bioxentra, Inc.

In collaboration with Biomed Industries, Inc.​

[/td]​

Click to expand...

When I visit their website, I see some pills, but every link I click leads to the identical page. Show me it's a scam without actually saying it's a scam.
 
IshimaruKenta said:

A long time back, I put my name down for the Bioglutide clinical trial, and then there was silence...until now! This morning, an email arrived:

[td]Dear Friend,

Thank you for contacting our partner, Biomed Industries, Inc. regarding NA-931, an investigational therapy for weight loss and metabolic health.

Because of the strong interest in metabolic wellness and weight management, we would like to invite you to participate in a short survey that will help us better understand the needs, experiences, and goals of individuals seeking safe and effective metabolic support.

Biomed Industries has licensed certain technology and know-how to Bioxentra, Inc., a Canadian company that is developing BIOXENTRA, a science-driven metabolic performance nutraceutical platform designed to support weight loss management, metabolic activation, hormonal pathway balance, healthy body composition, and sustained cellular energy. See http://www.bioxentra.com for more information

BIOXENTRA is formulated using principles derived from Biomed’s metabolic research platform and is designed for individuals seeking intelligent metabolic support without stimulants.

Your feedback will help guide future product development and educational initiatives related to metabolic health and weight management.

Please take a few minutes to complete the survey at the link below.

The survey is brief and your responses will be kept confidential. Your participation will greatly assist our ongoing research and development efforts in metabolic health.

Thank you for your interest and for helping advance innovative approaches to weight management and metabolic wellness.

Kind regards,

Bioxentra, Inc.

In collaboration with Biomed Industries, Inc.​

[/td]​

Click to expand...

When I visit their website, I see some pills, but every link I click leads to the identical page. Show me it's a scam without actually saying it's a scam.
Please let us know how it develops—I'm really intrigued to see where this leads.
 
This really caught my attention. I had no idea any GLP1s in development were aimed at IGF-1 receptors. If it can keep muscle mass intact while someone loses a lot of weight, that would change everything. When I think about beginning GLP1s, losing muscle is one of the things that worries me most.
 
The "survey" link sits right here:



bf4e5b25af2ddb178abf2867339b80f3f08f6ca1e000b31d49bf0ac885667d96.png



Biomed Industries, Inc. — clinical trial contact form (clone)


Finish it there so it gets submitted.

974b447701e8f339ae789e6712573f09ddd9006522e26a9c1f193b1202640ad3.png



form.jotform.com
 
RJ760 said:

This really caught my attention. I had no idea any GLP1s in development were aimed at IGF-1 receptors. If it can keep muscle mass intact while someone loses a lot of weight, that would change everything. When I think about beginning GLP1s, losing muscle is one of the things that worries me most.
There is no real development happening behind this supposed wonder compound — it's a scam. Search this forum for bioglutide and you'll turn up further information.
 
Habibibi said:


This is a scam, there is absolutely no development taking place on this magical substance. Do a search for bioglutide on this forum and you'll find more details.

Click to expand...
That's precisely it. It just caught me off guard that a different outfit would pull the same stunt. Most likely, though, it's the same scammer operating under a fresh alias.
 
Back
Top