Is anyone here taking really high KPV doses?

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
 
Researcher.Rigby said:

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
Is there anything in particular you would say the 2mg a day is doing for you?
 
faloppi said:

Researcher.Rigby said:

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
Is there anything in particular you would say the 2mg a day is doing for you?
Right now there is some dermatitis to deal with, and the 2g of KPV has been doing good work on it. My intention is to drop down to 1mg or lower as maintenance once it has largely cleared.
 
I've written about this before & about how bad my injury was..

I LOVE KPV. Whenever I see someone else giving it a go I have to chip in. Not once have I read of, or seen evidence of, an adverse reaction from KPV. Over a year on it now (started 5/25). Coming off is my own preference rather than a requirement - I use the vial until gone. The usual is .250mcg 1x per day. 5 on, 2 off.

That said, keeping the dose that low and that steady has left me room to add an extra pin on a given day, or to raise a dose, whenever that is needed.

On a few occasions I have pinned 1mg, in a single day ( 1 pin), and seen no averse effects.

Under my eyes the pigment is lighter, I have never been this regular in my life ( IBS-C), and the serious swelling from the old MC injury has shrunk enough to be noticeable. Over the past month or so I have noticed that the scars left by my MC injury, 30+ years old, are light rather than dark now. Choosing KPV over the other options came down to it not being angiogenic. If I can help it, I will be on this for life, or at least until it stops being a benefit.
 
unclebuff702 said:

miameow said:

I have been keeping up with every KPV thread going, and an interesting pattern has emerged: this pep is clearly gaining traction, with folk injecting it - and even putting it on the skin - at doses far past the usual mcg range.

Higher doses of KPV have worked brilliantly for me as well, particularly at sorting out the gut trouble my six-month reta journey left behind. These days I pin somewhere between 1~2mg daily, on top of whatever the Klow blend already supplies.

Which makes me wonder: for those of you injecting >= 1mg a day, what is the problem you are hoping to fix, and has KPV actually delivered for you?

Mostly I am after a reason to pull the trigger on several kits of KPV30 (or KPV50, possibly).
Should you be willing to pass on where the 30mg or 50mg kits came from, I would be enormously grateful!! A DM would be very welcome 😁😁
The price Uther charges for KPV30 is very reasonable. KPV50 is a different matter - that one is scarce, so keep an eye out for GBs.
 
Researcher.Rigby said:

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
The most any research protocol I have come across goes to is 500mcg, which puts this at the upper end.
 
These days I am on 3mg a day. Prior to that, heartburn meant an antacid nearly every single day. Not any more!
 
bay_area_schizo said:

These days I am on 3mg a day. Prior to that, heartburn meant an antacid nearly every single day. Not any more!
That is fantastic! Good to hear it is helping you so much. Once I can get hold of more KPV I am thinking of pushing my own dose up to 3 mg as well.

The gut and skin-related gains I have had are numerous. IBS has been with me since birth, and reta turned it far worse. Nothing helped at all until KPV came along. Honestly, no other medicine, supplement or peptide has ever done anything like this for me.
 
Recently I went through some painful shenanigans - the doctor could not work out why there was fluid in an ovary. Her advice was ibuprofen until the pain and inflammation settled. That bought me only a couple of hours of relief per dose, so I took 1mg of KPV and the pain then stayed away for 24+hrs at a stretch. 5 days on, completely cleared.🙌
 
Researcher.Rigby said:

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
Is the blending done once it is reconstituted, or while still in lyophilized powder form?
 
70707 said:

Researcher.Rigby said:

Does 2g count as megadosing? My blend is GHK-CU / KPV at 2mg/ 1mg, and on top of that I take another 1mg of KPV on its own at night.
Is the blending done once it is reconstituted, or while still in lyophilized powder form?
Combine them once reconstituted, and filter on the way into a 3ml pen cartridge.
 
JourneyToPerfection said:

TLDR: daily KPV could hide fresh problems and land you in serious trouble.

Let me say up front that I love KPV. In all sorts of ways it has done a great deal for me - it is basically a miracle in a vial. Safe to pin, no reported overdose amounts, etc. When my neck & guts are at their worst I pin twice a week.

HOWEVER

My aim here is to explain why that can be a genuinely bad thing. Here we have something we can apparently take every day, at high doses, and it repairs a lot of the old pain, injuries and damage we have lived with for years. But what of the new problems that might slip by unnoticed?

Some months before I began any peptides at all (so long before KPV entered the picture) I noticed I was feeling a bit off. That was September last year. Dizzy spells, a bit like vertigo. My iron runs low, so I am used to that feeling. Friday came round and I woke with a bad migraine. Migraines come and go for me, so I booked the day off work to rest. Normally I keep migraine wafers at hand, but I had run out, so I figured I would sleep it off. Saturday morning arrived. This damn migraine had my head splitting. There is not even any fkn nurofen in the house. Oddly, my lower back on the right side ached too. The pain was immense, and I could not drive anywhere to get something for it. I hoped sleep would clear it. Sunday morning. I came to shivering, soaked in sweat, by now the migraine was so severe that looking at my phone screen was almost impossible. Flank pain was killing me. Somehow I called a friend and asked her to come over, then survived the worst drive to hospital, where they admitted me to the ED. Two of the nurses were sure their thermometer and their blood pressure machine had broken, given the numbers I was showing. Blood was drawn, and before long I was in the resus unit. Sepsis of the blood - I almost died.

It turned out to be a kidney infection that showed almost no symptoms until I had reached the point of literally dying 😅 I am fine now, and have been (mostly) ever since.

But suppose I had my migraine wafers with me, or nurofen, or anything else that hides the pain? Had KPV been going in every day, would the agony have registered at all? I doubt I would be here today if that had been so.

I am not trying to sound wildly dramatic. Still, sometimes pain is exactly what tells us something is wrong. Taking KPV indefinitely every day may not do you direct harm, but indirectly? I suspect it might. The odds may only be 1 in 1000, but if old pain and injuries are being treated 24/7 by a magical peptide that takes the pain away, fresh problems arising in your body could end up hidden.

I would be glad to be corrected here and to hear what others think. I am in my early 30's and had never had any kidney trouble before. After a freak infection nobody saw coming, it feels a good deal more real.
What a testimony - so relevant and interesting, thanks 👍
 
Back
Top