Is a daily pin worth it?

docka

Explorer
Joined
May 1, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Location
France
Right now I'm on tirz (6mg per week, split across 2 shots). Since I work in a gastronomic restaurant, I absolutely have to keep the food noise in my head under control so I can finish my cutting phase. I'm thinking about adding cagrilintide to crush those urges, but the possible GI problems that come with it worry me. If I pin cag every day, would that let me dodge side effects while still keeping hunger suppressed? Or does anyone know how to stay completely safe from bad digestion/absorption?

PS: I already pin 2 times a day (in the morning and before bed), so putting cag into my daily stack is no issue.
 
Begin by eating plenty of vegetables (I'm serious).

I now build my meals on a base of sweet potato, typically about 150-200gr per meal, plus 400-500gr of brussel sprouts, green beans, sugar snaps, carrots, or similar.

Because a glp slows digestion, the result feels like magic.





6f8f64b3eba6678d5027f53e319313fa0ae6d8e39a595d6fb9f30160a37b3e16.webp
 
When combined with Tirz or Sema, Cagri will, in my opinion, bring about enormous food noise reduction (I use it alongside Reta and the effect is extremely strong). Begin at a very gradual pace (250mcg or 500mcg) since it is genuinely potent.
 
I highly doubt that daily injections are ever truly necessary. The only valid justifications for dosing more frequently than once a week are: either side effects that hit harder on the 1st or 2nd day after each shot—so splitting reduces those post-dose peaks and thus the side effects—or the medication simply doesn't last a full week and hunger creeps back before the next scheduled dose.

Even with ozempic, which gave me fairly rough nausea and malaise, switching to every other day was the best approach I tried.

If you're thinking about adding cagri, start with just 0.25 and observe what happens. That alone might be sufficient. If it seems to fade, then add a 2nd weekly dose, since you're already doing tirz twice a week.

You haven't mentioned whether tirz has already triggered GI issues, or if you're only anticipating them. On the whole, tirz has the lowest incidence of side effects—considerably lower than cagri—so simply raising your tirz dose very gradually could be the smarter route, say a 0.5mg increase twice weekly. Usually the most reliable predictor of side effects is how you react to your current dose. If your present dose gives you mild nausea, for instance, a larger dose will likely produce the same thing but a bit stronger.
 
Back
Top