@308fan my take is neither strongly for nor against. With Tesa, you won't see clear effects until 8 weeks have passed, which sets it apart from most other peptides, and doing it "properly" means planning for a 2mg/day run that can stretch to 26 weeks (some would say that's the ideal).
Should the tesa you're considering come at a fair price and actually be effective, that kit would give you a solid head start on getting through the initial 8 weeks where nothing noticeable happens. But if it turns out to be bunk, you've burned all that time. On top of that, with only 1 kit you'd have no way of telling either way. In the grey market, TSM is far less expensive through the vendors listed here in the forum than what you'd pay in the USA market or from Insta / YouTube sellers. Even so, it still costs you both time and money.
To weigh cost against benefit: based on what I saw today, Tesamorelin from forum-listed vendors (shipping included) runs roughly $1.80 per 1 MG (around $25 weekly, since your dose is 2mg). You'll also want several GH blood work labs to confirm you aren't pushing the dose too far.
I'm "all-in" and still haven't made it past the first 8-week block. I'm already on the verge of buying more kits. For an unknown kit, I'd say a firm "No way", since the payoff takes so long to appear.