Is 24 hours without refrigeration okay for grey market triz?

blueandazure

Explorer
Joined
Jan 4, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Bangkok
I've got close to 24 hours of flying ahead of me. I keep going back and forth on whether to put it in a thermos alongside an ice pack, but I doubt that setup would maintain the cold for that stretch. On the other hand, maybe I should simply bring it as is — in principle, the white market version ought to be fine either way.
 
blueandazure said:

I've got close to 24 hours of flying ahead of me. I keep going back and forth on whether to put it in a thermos alongside an ice pack, but I doubt that setup would maintain the cold for that stretch. On the other hand, maybe I should simply bring it as is — in principle, the white market version ought to be fine either way.
I'm not sure either.. but my Yeti keeps ice for 72 hours, so I'd imagine some option exists.
 
How about sealing it in a ziplock and placing that inside a water bottle filled with ice? I've used a cooler in the past, but that was for a road trip.
 
Should you happen to own a thermos or insulated container, here is something worth picking up:




Amazon.com: MVIIOE Biogel Ice Packs for Medications Coolers, Reusable Insulin Cooler Travel Case Ice Pack(2 Packs) : Health & Household



Buy MVIIOE Biogel Ice Packs for Medications Coolers, Reusable Insulin Cooler Travel Case Ice Pack(2 Packs) on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co

In case you don't, an option along these lines can be purchased:




Amazon.com: MVIIOE Biogel Ice Packs for Medications Coolers, Reusable Insulin Cooler Travel Case Ice Pack(2 Packs) : Health & Household



Buy MVIIOE Biogel Ice Packs for Medications Coolers, Reusable Insulin Cooler Travel Case Ice Pack(2 Packs) on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders

a.co
 
On Amazon, you can find insulin travel kits that come with a cold pack. Multiple varieties exist.
 
Gr33dyOctopus said:

indolent said:

search "travel" on the forum
If that were true, it would be effortless. What makes you claim something like that?!?!?!

f4fc03a41ef10be26975859386df7a61d9ee4d4fe4f4de45aaf668b81317dd8c.gif
 
blueandazure said:

I've got close to 24 hours of flying ahead of me. I keep going back and forth on whether to put it in a thermos alongside an ice pack, but I doubt that setup would maintain the cold for that stretch. On the other hand, maybe I should simply bring it as is — in principle, the white market version ought to be fine either way.

I've traveled on trips that totaled 22 hours with layovers, and I carried several vials in their unreconstituted state. Once I reached my destination, I returned them to the freezer, and they performed without issue. Lyophilized powder can remain at room temperature for a fairly extended period.
 
Back
Top