Linoleumfloor
Explorer
I spent some time on Wegovy, dropping from 270 down to roughly 215. After that came a stall, so I quit. When I restarted, I went from 240 to about 217, at which point my insurance cut off coverage. For the past month or two I've been on reta while drinking a half pint of vodka daily, and I still got down to around 211. Since I recently stopped drinking, I've fallen to about 207. Yet the 205-215 range keeps being the spot where I get stuck. I also notice other posts where people comment on loss graphs, and near the latest point the slope flattens toward 0, which looks like roughly the same place. Does that tend to be a shared floor? For context, I'm a 30 year old male, 6 foot tall, and my GW is 185 or lower. I carry a decent amount of muscle, especially lately, but subcutaneous fat lingers on my legs and on my stomach above the hips. I'm about to switch to grey market reta so I can raise my maintenance dosage, though I wonder whether I'll actually get the results I want or whether something metabolic is capping me. I'm just curious what others have run into. It would be great to say I lost more than expected, the way some people report (frequently while stacking, but I'm not there yet).